Lindsay Lohan

I'm No Hit-and-Runner

3/14/2012 11:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0314-lilo-set-tmz-bn
Lindsay Lohan
is calling BS on a hookah lounge manager, who claims the actress injured his knee when she allegedly grazed him with her Porsche last night -- insisting, "This is all a complete lie."

Lindsay took to her Twitter account moments ago to blast the allegation -- writing, "Scrape? This is all a complete lie. I've been at community service. Last night, I attempted to wish a friend happy birthday, which I didn't even get to do because I was freaked out by all of the paparazzi."

Lindsay insists, "These false accusations are absurd."

A rep for Lindsay adds, "At no point was there ever any indication that her car hit anyone or anything. We are confident this matter will be cleared up in the next few days."

TMZ broke the story ... multiple eyewitnesses claim Lindsay struck the hookah lounge manager on her way out of The Sayers Club in Hollywood just after midnight.

Witnesses claim the manager was NOT injured after the bump -- but the man has since gone to the emergency room. We're told he plans to press charges.

update_bar
1:00 PM PT: Lindsay just left the L.A. County morgue in the same black Porsche she was driving last night -- except this time, she wasn't taking any chances ... getting into the passenger seat.

0314_lindsay_leaving_morgue_subasset

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Lohan, Inc. is on 'full throttle'. New thread in the A.M. "Eyewitness to Lindsay Lohan Car 'Crash' -- There was NO Contact". They're wasting NO time, continuing the deflection part of their plan. They better pray the man doesn't have any injuries he can prove.

INSIDER H8TURD, V.P.

Sure is a big demand for champagne glasses tonight, for some reason.
It's not even "close to" New Year's Eve. Wonder what's up?

Rogue Warrior

Brandon Marshall=Hero, FACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

INSIDER H8TURD, V.P.

Rouge Wearer Rouge Wearer
You can’t stay up late
You’re in trouble for breaking your headboard

But if you play your cards right
And shut the hell up you might
Get to play “TMZ HateLord”

Rogue Warrior

Stick your foot up a H8turds a*s and win a prize, run a H8turd off the road and win a trophy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nikki

In This Photo: Lindsay Lohan
Newly redhead Lindsay Lohan arrives back to Chateau Marmont after reportedly striking the manager of Sayers Club in Hollywood with her car before fleeing the scene. Lohan was reportedly driving erratically all night and allegedly continued to drive dangerously close to photographers while arriving at Chateau Marmont at the ned of the night.
(March 13, 2012 - Photo by PacificCoastNews.com)

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

From Blohans own mouth: "This is all a complete lie. I’ve been at community service". Uh, not at midnight you weren't. Its these types of statements that make me SMDH.

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

Thanks for letting me know, TMZ, that it's A-okay for me to hit somebody and drive on as long as my Lindsay
Sense tells me the person is not possibly injured. I will let the cops know when they're putting those shiny bracelets on me, that they are wrong, leaving the scene is not a crime. I KNOW BECAUSE TMZ SAID SO!!

ilovegossip

So let me get this straight. Lindsay was driving and alledgedly hit someone, and then was so distraught and stressed that she couldn't drive so she switched with her passenger, but yet when she arrived at the Chateau, she was driving again? Ok, that makes a lot of sense. Yep. I'm sure that is what happened. Sheesh!

Blood Red Witch

So is she back to living at CM?

andyscandy

Dina said there was no contact..and a bunch of rewarded coffee drinkers..isnt their word good enough?
today the eyewitnesses were photoed waring 6126 spotted owl skinned leggings..and totting vintage underware..
believe it or not

andyscandy

alot of people that almost get hit by a car go to the emergency room..
they know that being a manager is way less rewarding then getting XRAYS, missing work, and dealing with controversy...
having your name slung through the mud, just to do the right thing

Nikki

Got a question, I cant believe I am even going to do this but here it is. On St. Patricks Day everyone cuts out of work, school ect. to go into the city. Everyone wants to go on Saturday. I kinda dont want to go. Dont get me wrong I love the city. Its just with it being saturday in all, I know all the trains will be packed, the city too. I know I will have a blast cause we always have a blast. Its kinda the train ride home, with all the drunken idiots and the drunken teenagers that have me swaying towards nahhhhh! I'm I getting old...lol Than theres the other part of me that will kick myself in the asz if I dont go and hear what a blast everyone had.
Confused Nikki from Merrick. What do you think? Keep in mind no work or school sunday and millions will be in Manhattan on saturday

INSIDER H8TURD, V.P.

The medical diagnosis and conclusions that Dr. Linds made instantaneously are indeed "amazing". I wonder how much she charged for her expertise.... or did the selfless, altruistic Linds do it gratis?

andyscandy

$80,000 dollar porsche is now not worth $20,000..and only after 6 months..
I want to hear her fraq club say how well she is doing..and she now ownes a rented destroyed porsche...