Lindsay Lohan

I'm No Hit-and-Runner

3/14/2012 11:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0314-lilo-set-tmz-bn
Lindsay Lohan
is calling BS on a hookah lounge manager, who claims the actress injured his knee when she allegedly grazed him with her Porsche last night -- insisting, "This is all a complete lie."

Lindsay took to her Twitter account moments ago to blast the allegation -- writing, "Scrape? This is all a complete lie. I've been at community service. Last night, I attempted to wish a friend happy birthday, which I didn't even get to do because I was freaked out by all of the paparazzi."

Lindsay insists, "These false accusations are absurd."

A rep for Lindsay adds, "At no point was there ever any indication that her car hit anyone or anything. We are confident this matter will be cleared up in the next few days."

TMZ broke the story ... multiple eyewitnesses claim Lindsay struck the hookah lounge manager on her way out of The Sayers Club in Hollywood just after midnight.

Witnesses claim the manager was NOT injured after the bump -- but the man has since gone to the emergency room. We're told he plans to press charges.

update_bar
1:00 PM PT: Lindsay just left the L.A. County morgue in the same black Porsche she was driving last night -- except this time, she wasn't taking any chances ... getting into the passenger seat.

0314_lindsay_leaving_morgue_subasset

Rogue Warrior

STRIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JBL

I can hardly wait to take my proper seat in the Temple of Solomon here soon. If anyone has ever noticed the star of David and the flag of Israel has 6 sides, and 6 points, and 6 triangles in it. My first name Israel has 6 letters, my middle name Reuben has 6 letters as does my last name Putnam. 666 + 666 = your future Lord, Master and Masonic Christ of your world! You will all kneel before me, if you survive the blizkrieg, Ha Ha Ha!!!

Nikki

I need instructions again. Where do you click on her name to see this?

ilovegossip

I love when people are put on ignore. It just makes them that much more agitated! It's fun to watch!!!

LLsez

Blo needs to lift up her "Too Cool For School" t-shirt and remind us all that she's:

'Clear as a crystal sharp as a knife, I feel like I'm in the prime of my life.'

Rogue Warrior

How many different baby daddies all you H8turds got? At least 3, you gotti get your welfare, oh and them food stamps. You likes pigs feet, you likes collard greens, how come when I'm in the kitchen YOUR'E in the kitchen??????????????????????????????????????????????

FU

Rogue Warrior

Somebody shoot Dark Israel in the a*s already............

andyscandy

mark that lounge off her list of places she is welcome...I am sure there is a bunch of "NO LOHANS ALLOWED" posted on the doors

jeebus

Oh good lord, Izzy you are the most moronic piece of shyte I've ever had the misfortune of reading about. You have no earthly clue as to what you are talking about.

JBL

In prophecy, the Masonic Christ will be of the Merovingian bloodline, and I am of that very bloodline. He will be either celibate or gay, and I am celibate, but have been assumed to be gay. His name will equal the number of the beast in Numerology, and my Numerology name number equals 666. You will kneel before me soon! I am on Lindsays side till the end, and if you are not, there will be dire consequences to pay! Ha Ha Ha!!!

jeebus

*rolls eyes* Still has no earthly idea what the hell you are talking about. What a buffoon. Obviously you have no concept of the number of the beast or it's significance. You have no true knowledge of revelations, the dark bible or any of the things you are spewing about. None whatsoever. And the WHATEVER (which is a complete fabrication) that you speak of, would not go and proclaim himself on a fvcking GOSSIP site. Find a new way to get attention because this one is by far the most pathetic EVER.

JBL

Till my time arrives to sit in the Throne of King Solomon, I have no more use of this site, and its simpletons, but you will all perish. I have said this before, but sometimes I am not in control of my own hands or mind. The Dark Lord has more control over you and your thoughts than you will ever know, but it will not save you when the time comes! Keep giving in to your hate people, it is your destiny!

andyscandy

every time you goto a lindsay lohan thread there is always adds for DUI lawers,substance abuse therapist,bar soap,laudry detergant,bad plastic surgery...
are they hinting on something

jeebus

*laughs hysterically at Izzy* Wow, that is the biggest drivel ever. Again, CHILD, you know NOTHING. Only a CHILD that craves ATTENTION would even use these kind of antics. A true zealot of the Dark Lord wouldn't be making empty threats on a fvcking gossip site. WOW. C'mon keep it coming douchefaeg.
I told you, I can walk circles around you ANY TIME. You have no real idea what you're talking about. You pulled things out from movies and books, without any real basis of fact.
------------------------------
PATHETIC.

kanye east

im just glad my boobs didn't get hurt. my boobs are my best freinds.