Lindsay Lohan

I'm No Hit-and-Runner

3/14/2012 11:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0314-lilo-set-tmz-bn
Lindsay Lohan
is calling BS on a hookah lounge manager, who claims the actress injured his knee when she allegedly grazed him with her Porsche last night -- insisting, "This is all a complete lie."

Lindsay took to her Twitter account moments ago to blast the allegation -- writing, "Scrape? This is all a complete lie. I've been at community service. Last night, I attempted to wish a friend happy birthday, which I didn't even get to do because I was freaked out by all of the paparazzi."

Lindsay insists, "These false accusations are absurd."

A rep for Lindsay adds, "At no point was there ever any indication that her car hit anyone or anything. We are confident this matter will be cleared up in the next few days."

TMZ broke the story ... multiple eyewitnesses claim Lindsay struck the hookah lounge manager on her way out of The Sayers Club in Hollywood just after midnight.

Witnesses claim the manager was NOT injured after the bump -- but the man has since gone to the emergency room. We're told he plans to press charges.

update_bar
1:00 PM PT: Lindsay just left the L.A. County morgue in the same black Porsche she was driving last night -- except this time, she wasn't taking any chances ... getting into the passenger seat.

0314_lindsay_leaving_morgue_subasset

ilovegossip

Don't you wish the people who just repeat themselves with the same drivel over and over again would just STFU?? It's getting to be a pain to read here anymore, having to skip over so much crap!

JugEars McKenyan Sr..

She sure is a 'hit and runner' a crack pipe hit and runner that is... lying beeeeech. I freaking hate sniveling, lying, cheating junkies and Homowood's packed to the brim with these sick ****kkks.

dreamon

If a medical exam shows an injury.....it's evidence. Hello jail time.

vincent

Lindsay needs some VERY serious help, or she is probably going to end up like W. Houston, sorry to say.
Good for awhile, on probation, that is about over so back to the old ways.
She has the big bucks to pay top notch attorneys.
All her earnings for a spread in playboy are going to be for naught if she doesn't straighten herself out.......and soon.
Lindsay, your NOT above the law!!!

Vorlon

A police spokesperson said: “There is no evidence of help this young woman having a brain. We are proceeding with a 5150 because someone this devoid of any sort of functioning thought processes is clearly a danger to herself and others."

Vorlon

Police said officers were called to the scene shortly after midnight. "They found no evidence of intelligent life. Just a haggard old woman madly cutting and pasting articles on to TMZ muttering to herself "Wish I had the brains to say that." over and over again to herself. The woman identified only as Hellp wasn't arrested because she was too pathetic to lock up."

INSIDER H8TURD, V.P.

Hey HELL(p).... did you train the tarantulas like Linds wants? I know it's disgusting what she does with 'em, but if you want Linds to love you, you better get started.

Vorlon

"Contrary to reports surfacing, Hellp did not have an original thought of her own at the Sayers Club Tuesday evening or Wednesday early a.m., or at any other time in recent memory" said a rep for the venue, "It was disturbing that she kept repeating "Lindsay loves me. Lindsay loves me. Lindsay loves me." over and over again. We expected her laptop to short out from all the drool dripping out of mouth on to the keyboard."

Elliot Rodger

Before I go to bed, and take my meds, lol, I would just like to point out how I get called an idiot on a regular basis now like you call everyone else that is not in your gang, you people give rogie the business for using the same names over over and over but its ok for you to use the same ones, its ok for you to troll here, its ok for you to be a gang of jealous old better than you, goody two shoes. I understand, that your troll crap does not stink, and mine does. I understand you have zero compassion for others, but when they have zero compassion for you Heaven Forbid. Most of you are hardcore hipocrits, and you dont even know it, and that pisses me off more than anything. If you ask me you are the ones that need prayer ALONG with Lindsay! Unpleasent dreams you mean spirited evil doers!

Grandma Cracker

Oh my HELP, first the admission that Lindsay lies and now this little tid-bit:

GC what I posted was cut and paste of blogger on another internet site. See other people are suspicious of the man's story. Other people think that Lindsay is telling the truth as she sees it.

Lindsay is telling the truth.....AS SHE SEES IT?......that's just about as good as saying that her truth is a lie.....you need a break man, you're going to give yourself a heart attack.....

Vorlon

GC what I posted was cut and paste of blogger who is much smarter than me. I can't compose a single coherent thought on my own so I copy other people's writing.

Lindsay Loves Me.....IN HER OWN WAY......that's just about as good as saying that she wants to be friends with me
....I need a break man, I'm going to give myself a nervous breakdown and wind up in the rubber room.....

Grandma Cracker

Good gosh, this cut and paste from other sites is overwhelming! If I want to read other sites I am surely able to go there myself. And to not only do it once...but 2...3...4...5....times. Really?

ilovegossip

Very well said Grandma, this shouldn't be hidden in a reply! Hope you don't mind...

grandma cracker: 9 minutes ago
That is exactly what I said at 7 am this morning. She is her own worst enemy, and has just sealed the deal on being a big fat liar to Matt Lauer. I expected her to goof up again, but before court? A year ago she was days away from getting done with court and BAM grand theft. Days away again and BAM, this mess. Will this lead to court trouble for her? Who knows, but I doubt it. If nothing else she has just sent a LOUD message to potential employers that she is completely unable to function without causing major havoc and that may be the worst thing for her. She truly would not know a good decision if it bit her on the ass.

tellmeaboutit

The best part of this episode was picturing LowBrow in a hookah lounge!! LOL How could it be true if it was at 12:30 a.m. (as was reported somewhere or another) anyway?? Everyone knows what a homebody ole Linds is - she told us so!

jayman419

What does anything she said have to do with what allegedly happened? No one cares that she's been doing community service (finally). To quote Chris Rock, "You're not SUP-POzd ta go da jayle."

And no one cares if she was able to make it into the party or not.

The question are: Was she driving the vehicle? Had she been drinking or taking any medications? And did she ask the manager herself if she had hit him, before she left the scene?