Lindsay Lohan

I'm No Hit-and-Runner

3/14/2012 11:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0314-lilo-set-tmz-bn
Lindsay Lohan
is calling BS on a hookah lounge manager, who claims the actress injured his knee when she allegedly grazed him with her Porsche last night -- insisting, "This is all a complete lie."

Lindsay took to her Twitter account moments ago to blast the allegation -- writing, "Scrape? This is all a complete lie. I've been at community service. Last night, I attempted to wish a friend happy birthday, which I didn't even get to do because I was freaked out by all of the paparazzi."

Lindsay insists, "These false accusations are absurd."

A rep for Lindsay adds, "At no point was there ever any indication that her car hit anyone or anything. We are confident this matter will be cleared up in the next few days."

TMZ broke the story ... multiple eyewitnesses claim Lindsay struck the hookah lounge manager on her way out of The Sayers Club in Hollywood just after midnight.

Witnesses claim the manager was NOT injured after the bump -- but the man has since gone to the emergency room. We're told he plans to press charges.

update_bar
1:00 PM PT: Lindsay just left the L.A. County morgue in the same black Porsche she was driving last night -- except this time, she wasn't taking any chances ... getting into the passenger seat.

0314_lindsay_leaving_morgue_subasset

campy

One possible reason that the hookah club manager didn't feel his injury immediately after the accident could be due to adrenaline. I believe him.

Jody

Don't look now Lindsay but your pants are on fire.

bb

Damn Deborah Harry is looking rough. I had thought she was aging exceptionally well. Oh, whooops, that's Lindsay.

shelly

i'm gonna give this one to her

janet

As always Lohan brings all this crap on herself. Yet has no problem blameing anyone she can for what she does.

Lohan has cried wolf so many times even if she was telling the truth (joke) no one would believe her that's how much damage she did to herself.

tenley

Former 'Mean Girl' Starlet Lindsay Lohan -- History of Violence, Deception, Bullying

Soon-to-be in court 'Mean Girls' starlet Lindsay Lohan is a big, fat phony ... who has repeatedly LIED to police ... and terrorized non-celebrities with her car by kidnapping/carjacking them and hitting and running. According to public record, she has multiple DUIs on top of that.

Cheri

Lindsay I think you are doing a really good job, I hope you keep up the good work and start acting a lot more, your really good at it. O AND YOUR REDDISH YOUR HAIR GREAT!!!!

logan

Why doesn't the state of Cal. just hire her a driver with a limo? I am sure tax payers would be more than happy to pay for it. Do I believe her? Her flappy bill was moving wasn't it? Just stopped by to wish a friend a happy birthday, b^^^h please. The only one who is going to believe that is a judge.

The Truth

BIG PROBLEM LINDSAY – PROBATION VIOLATION

The Pap’s on the scene have photos of you in the car before; when you hit the other car and person and after, plus during the switch.

PHOTOS DON’T LIE, YOU DO LINDSAY

The Truth Hurts

KWDragon

While Lindsay is no angel, all reports sound like the manager is trying to land a fat check, which is sad. Wonder what his superiors at the club think of this negative publicity for their establishment? If celebs leave, will the place close?

jeebus

Gosh! Idiocy knows no bounds for some of these commenters!

Blood Red Witch

Has going to her twitter EVER helped her out of any of the stupid stuff she does? ummmmmmmmmmmm Nope!

jeebus

No kidding B, all she is doing is making the situation WORSE on her.

Nikki

-----------------------------------------------------------
She's so stupid, WTF does CS have to do with this? How can she be doen with CS when its only its only 11:30 am in LA LOL!
Scrape? Guess someone tod her about the scrapes on her car, cause no one said anything about this guy having scrapes on him.
I aways go to wish my friends happy bday at midnight, dont you?..LOL!

THE BIGGEST LMFAO IS: I was freaked out by all of the paparazzi."
Yeah right! They never freaked her out before. She LOVES them.

CJ

Good lord. Will she never learn to stay the hell away from the clubs altogether?? It's just never a good outcome for her.