Whitney Houston's Daughter

Heavy PDA and KISSING

with 'Adopted' Brother

3/14/2012 3:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Whitney Houston's daughter engaged in some hardcore PDA  -- including a kiss -- with her secret BF yesterday ... a guy who happens to be her pseudo-adopted brother ... and TMZ has the video.

19-year-old Bobbi Kristina was seen in a full-on lip-lock with 22-year-old Nick Gordon during a lunch run in Atlanta Tuesday ... confirming suspicions the two are romantically involved.

Bobbi Kristina and Nick GordonAs we previously reported, Nick and Bobbi go way back ... when Whitney unofficially "adopted" Nick into the family roughly 10 years ago after learning Nick was having problems at home. He's been living with the Houstons ever since.

Again, Bobbi and Nick share no blood relation ... but we still gotta ask ...

Malin

I thought Bobbi Kris only dated white dudes? Most of the pics I've seen of her holding hands with dudes, they've been white. Ah, well, he's one smart brotha for jumping on the money train. Guess she thinks that now since mom's gone, she can go from 'The Bodyguard' to 'Waiting To Exhale'... i.e. miniature vienna sausage to full blown five pound salami. Yummy :-)

Tony the Giant

That is why Cissy kick him out. Cause he is a bad influence on Kristina.
Nick is a no brainer. And he is the main one putting her up to it. He is taking her down the wrong path. I don't care if they are not blood related. When you are living in a step family, it ain't suppose to be no dating each other. If he thought he was a young handsome MF, he would go out there and get his own girlfriend from off the streets. And leave family alone. You know what I mean? And making himself look like a fruitcake. Like some of these well-off politicians getiing arrested for seducing children, catching rape charges, etc. sometimes I think the better looking ones are the ones with mental health issues, that holds them back from having a good rapp game, sense of humor, and knowing how to hold a conversation. Nick looks like a fruitcake. I am glad Cissy put his out.

God-Of-Lyf

He's not dumb, Well... not any dumber than he looks. He's gotta make sure his meal ticket lives on despite Whitney's passing. He's just a punk anyways...

Kelly

who cares? Now I guess we will be hearing all about her and her business because of her mothers death....?

Ritza

I would be comfortable with it, if after being taken in and given a chance by Whitney, he did something with his life. Like go to college, which Whitney would have gladly paid for. However, it appears he has done nothing with his life. Just waiting for someone to take care of him. He may have had a rough start but he had every chance to turn that around and make something on himself.

Should it go further, I hope she will have enough sense to draw up a good pre-nup.

Erica

I read some of these comments and laugh my ass off!!! How do any of you kno that Whitney would be outraged? Unless you knew her personally than its stupd for any comment like that! Best friends fall in love everyday its not that big of a deal! Being in the state of mind she is in right now he might be the only person that she truely feels that she can confide in and be herself around since they have known to trust eachother through the years! Than again yes she may just be putting on a show just for the laugh of it! To get people talking about something else besides her mother!I really feel awful for celebs! They cant even go out on a walk without someone up there ass being nosey and taking pictures of them just to make up some wild story for the world to talk about and make negative comments about them!

u iz a cutiepie

one word. opiates

tellmeaboutit

And so it begins, one crap story after another. She's not going to know who to trust.

Gary B

This is a global thermonuclear holocaust of wrong.

Maaaannnnnaaaannnnaaaannn

If they are not related and he's not adopted then they don't have any relation. Only the two of them can say if they're siblings and if they don't have a brother sister feeling for each other let them do what they want. We live in post-modern reconstructive America.

Leesa

I see nothing wrong with these long-term friends hooking up in their mourning phase, since they're not related nor officially adopted siblings. However, the relationship could become problemsome and raises additional questions, such as what are his intentions? Furthermore, it raises some (likely-unfounded) suspicion regarding the cir***stance surrounding Whitney's death and whose benefiting from her death?

jonisayin

ik

uknowit

I bet he's been hitting that for years without her mom know about it. He is after her money... Oh well...

Cleo

Do I see a glaring motive here???? Get rid of mom, I will get attention, a bunch of money and my boyfriend...hum

Jennee

is it just me or does anyone else think they killed Whitney for her money and to be togehter????