Whitney Houston's Daughter

Heavy PDA and KISSING

with 'Adopted' Brother

3/14/2012 3:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Whitney Houston's daughter engaged in some hardcore PDA  -- including a kiss -- with her secret BF yesterday ... a guy who happens to be her pseudo-adopted brother ... and TMZ has the video.

19-year-old Bobbi Kristina was seen in a full-on lip-lock with 22-year-old Nick Gordon during a lunch run in Atlanta Tuesday ... confirming suspicions the two are romantically involved.

Bobbi Kristina and Nick GordonAs we previously reported, Nick and Bobbi go way back ... when Whitney unofficially "adopted" Nick into the family roughly 10 years ago after learning Nick was having problems at home. He's been living with the Houstons ever since.

Again, Bobbi and Nick share no blood relation ... but we still gotta ask ...

mz.g

I don't really know what to say... they are not really related by blood, but if they were truly raised as brother and sister than that a little bit different. Did Whitney know of the romance between the two and just allowed them to live together as mates in her home? Or is this a flame that just started after her death? and while comforting each other they became more than adopted brother/sister??? I don't believe Whitney would have allowed this to go on in her home and knew of it? She was a faith filled christian woman that lived by the word of God. Yes, although she fought her demons I still don't believe she would have let her daughter live in her home without being married. It goes aganist everything she believed in. However, if they are a couple then I guess best wishes. I just pray that he's not just using her to get to her money. Maybe, that's why Mrs. Cissy had him kicked out of Whitney's house. I still think he was the one who sold the photo along with an employee at the funeral home.

Jdawg

Dude wants on the Money Train yo.

Nadine

Poor Boobi Kristini is in a vulnerable state right now. You'd better believe big brother Nick knows what he's doing.

Angela

I'm sorry but it looks like he is going after the money! He's been living off of the Money his whole life and he's just making sure the bank stays open.

voiceofreason

The Brady kids were getting busy all the time. No blood relation. Why is this gross?

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

If her ass buys him a Mayback or a Bentley. It's over. She's gonna be hustled rather quickly.

@meshadayz

brother n sister don't do things like that. c'mon kristina you can do better then that he look like he a womanizer.

HermesHeiress

Adopted my butt,heres my theory..so this kid just comes over..for free food, some bling,a lil bit of fame...call Whitney mommy dearest and all of a sudden he is Whitneys adopted son..I call it bull.He ain't no adopted son....he was most likely a close family friend riding on coattails that developed feeling for lil krissy.His he a opportunist, probable more so that an adopted son.

Billy

Weren't the Houston family friends with Michael Jackson? So creepy, pedophilia, incestual stuff runs in the family I guess.

ZABOOBOO

Umm Yea the guy doesn't want to leave the lifestyle that Whitney got him used to..and can someone tell her to fix her teeth dammit!

Bramjim

They're from a stable, loving family unit. What could go wrong?

AlwaysOnTimeB

Well on the positive side, she's with someone who she knows her mother loved as well.

Gsharon 710

Whitney took in a troubled boy??? It must have been extremely bad..... for him to leave trouble home I, and reside in trouble home II. I don't think her home would have passed the test for adoption. Any way...I shall now tend to my business and wish them happiness in their lives...whatever road they take.

itsnoise

WTF i'm sure for the umteen time... Sorry I just wanted to rate

WhyNot

He is not related to Bobbi. But I cannot help thinking that conned the mother into giving him a free ride, and now, he's after the money... uh.. daughter. Once a parasite, always a leech. She needs to boot his butt to the curb before he gets 1/2 of everything she just inherited which is exactly what he wants. He saw a free ride in Whitney and jumped on board the 'family' train. One unbreakable pre-nup and he would disappear.