Whitney Houston's Daughter

Heavy PDA and KISSING

with 'Adopted' Brother

3/14/2012 3:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Whitney Houston's daughter engaged in some hardcore PDA  -- including a kiss -- with her secret BF yesterday ... a guy who happens to be her pseudo-adopted brother ... and TMZ has the video.

19-year-old Bobbi Kristina was seen in a full-on lip-lock with 22-year-old Nick Gordon during a lunch run in Atlanta Tuesday ... confirming suspicions the two are romantically involved.

Bobbi Kristina and Nick GordonAs we previously reported, Nick and Bobbi go way back ... when Whitney unofficially "adopted" Nick into the family roughly 10 years ago after learning Nick was having problems at home. He's been living with the Houstons ever since.

Again, Bobbi and Nick share no blood relation ... but we still gotta ask ...

Arlonzo

That was the best play ever.

Katherine Mason

OMG....You all have got to be kiddin what is there to expalin to their kids if they have any. Did you all read the lines he was un...officially adopted so that means he was not offically adopted...hinz meaning in stupid people terms she allowed him to move in because he had nowhere to go....duahhhhhh!!! Am I missing something here...

rayray

he know what he is doing
trust and believe

Sheppard

They are not related by blood. It is NOT incest; it is NOT against the laws of man or of God. Leave them alone.

CC

First of all THEY ARE NOT RELATED. Whitney took him in 10 years ago when both kids were adolescents and they knew that they were not related. I can see if she took him when they both were babies and they actually grew up together. Get a fricken life, stop trying to make nothing out of something and pay more attention to the fricken idiots that are trying to be a presidential candidate.

Feeniegal

I'm ok with it. He wasn't legally adopted. They don't share any blood. She's gotta be careful about who she trusts, if there is anyone.

Peachesrm

Ok, he was like a son her her mom.... That dont me he was like a brother to her.. If they date then they date and if they dont o'well this girl just lost her mom and if he helps fill that void i say go for it hell.. everything happens for a reason and this is no different... Do you Ms Bobbi K. (Brown) Houston.... Do You!!!

Pam

Does anyone know if Bobbi Kristina graduated from high school? If so, from what school?

MotherBrenda

I am so glad that Bobbi Kristina is happy and with someone she trusts-someone who represents someone her mother cared about and trusted to be with her. I am glad she is being protected. That's all that matters. I am praying she will become the best person she can be for God and for mankind.

Jemekia R.

There is NOTHING wrong with it at all c'mon now is just like he was the boy next door that she grew up with, But was always at her mom house cause it was bad at his.There not blood he wasn't legally Whitneys,soooo whats the problem.Plenty of people have had a guy or girl who had problems at home so they clinged more to your family.NO BIG DEAL.

Angie

May GOD bless Krissie, IPray that her family steps in with might. Too much drama for the family. the question is, how long has this been going on? For him to be proposing to her at this time is all wrong. Whitney manager can see painting on the wall, did she see this masterpiece.? This guy have no money, no home and he is after something, can someone slap some sense in her head. Come on Dionne WArwick, and all the god parents. Why doesn't BObbie Brown pull this guy away from his daughter. I amm beginning to their plot Whitney,s death. Lord no, this is too quick. Even though they are not blood related or legally related either way it is wrong. He is just thinking this is my way to get some of the money. Come Houston family, the guy had a drugs problem, no money. They even too young to think about marriage. Cissy kick his ASS out. The house. Krissie talks so much on Oprah about God, she is sexually active. Put this kid in rehab. She should be concentrating on university, money ain't all. Dumb ass girl. Go to church and mourn your mother,s death properly making it out with this ediot, gold digger will not take the pain away. The painting in dry on the wall, I was suppose to get some a dat money I am godson. I didn't, so I will do all I can to get it. Dirty asses.

Angie

Charlotte

She is cute and haa a famous mother. I hope she isn't being used in her vulnerable state.

Chelly

This would be very gross if he was EVER adopted!

F**K YO COUCH

Wow TMZ, you guys are straight up STALKERS! I hope she sues your asses for staking her life, she has the right- she is NOT a "public figure" she's the daughter of two pop stars, nothing more. Leave her alone!