Whitney Houston's Daughter

Heavy PDA and KISSING

with 'Adopted' Brother

3/14/2012 3:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Whitney Houston's daughter engaged in some hardcore PDA  -- including a kiss -- with her secret BF yesterday ... a guy who happens to be her pseudo-adopted brother ... and TMZ has the video.

19-year-old Bobbi Kristina was seen in a full-on lip-lock with 22-year-old Nick Gordon during a lunch run in Atlanta Tuesday ... confirming suspicions the two are romantically involved.

Bobbi Kristina and Nick GordonAs we previously reported, Nick and Bobbi go way back ... when Whitney unofficially "adopted" Nick into the family roughly 10 years ago after learning Nick was having problems at home. He's been living with the Houstons ever since.

Again, Bobbi and Nick share no blood relation ... but we still gotta ask ...

rsmik

they were kissing their personal digital assistants?

gill

I think she's in serious trouble. Kind of reminds me of Anna N. when she started dating Howard Stern after her loss. I hope her "brother" is not supplying her with drugs as well. Bobbi Brown needs to go down there and save his daughter.

dink

When my daughter dated her eventual husband, I called & referred to him as son. Even today, I do not call or refer to him as my son-in-law...he is my son!

Like It Is

Wasn't he Whitney's dope buyer/courier?

I am Spartacus

Why is this even a question? They aren't blood related so what's the big deal? People that think this is gross most likely didn't read the article or understand he's not related to her by blood. Nothing wrong whatsoever in this.

dink

I called and referred to my daughter's boyfriend as son. Today, as being married to my daughter now for many many years, I do not call him or refer to him as my son-in-law...he is my son!

wayne d

Whats the big deal with this??? There not brother and sister? The odds are they don't consider each other as such either.. Its more likely they have grown up as boyfriend and girlfriend. I doubt cracked out bobby, let his daughter have any normal realtionships!

Pretty_Dimplez3

They're grown...#NORELATION!!!!!

amccrea

Ok so when was he adopted, if it was when he was real little than I think that its just weird. Crazy how there coming out with it though.

Shaz

Her name is Kristina, or Krissy, not Bobbi. And they aren't blood related. If anything, they are finding solace in one another after Whitney's death. Leave her alone.

MO2

PLEASE leave her alone! She's been through enough.

Raisethetaxesontherich

He wants the money...Stayed when it was whitney handing it out,will stay now that the dumb kid(BK) will hand it out. All about the money for this loser!

Shay88#

They aren't not related and Whitney DIDN'T adopt him hence the word "unofficially" ... So wats the issues!

RaineeDrops

Hope someone has her best interest that he is not getting close or engaged to her because of her inheritance. Someone better explain to her the value of a prenup agreement.

PrimaDiva

Leave her alone. Girl needs some love right now for real!