Donald Trump

Sponsors NOT Bailing

Over African Hunting Pics

3/15/2012 2:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0_vyopdpj5_0_c4n0esia
The father is NOT paying for the actions of his sons ... so says Donald Trump ... who claims all of his "Celebrity Apprentice" sponsors are staying committed to the show after gruesome pics emerged of his kids killing a bunch of animals in Africa.

TMZ broke the story ... Marcus Lemonis -- CEO of Camping World and Good Sam -- is furious about the photos of Don Jr. and Eric Trump posing with their kills ... which included an elephant, kudu and waterbuck. Lemonis told TMZ he vowed not to give another dime to support Trump's show.

Here's the catch ... Good Sam is a major sponsor of a 'Celeb Apprentice' episode scheduled to air next month.

But Trump called in to "TMZ Live" moments ago ... and said despite Lemonis' outrage ... not one sponsor has pulled out ... including Good Sam.

In fact, Trump says the people at Good Sam are THRILLED to be on board ... and told him they are "very much looking forward" to their episode.

Still, Trump once again stated he's NOT a fan of hunting ... but believes his sons were righteous in giving the meat from their kills to local villagers.

0315_hunting_trump_footer

sPaNkdEnALgAs

Cut these guys a break people. Lets worry about the drug dealers and sexual predators out there....sheesh

Christina G.

I highly doubt the villagers need or ate all that meat. An entire elephant? Right. That's probably what the Safari sponsors tell their hunting customers so that they won't feel bad about what they're doing: slaughtering captive animals.

Jenna

I will go out my was not to use any product by any company that sponsors ANYTHING showcasing ANY trump.

Observer999

What has happened to TMZ when THIS is considered a story?

Jenna

Duh, I meant "go out my WAY." But it is NOT a mistake that I will not patronize any company that sponsors anything trump.

Kari

I am pretty sick and tired of hearing from Donald Trump. I can't stand watching him talk!

get a life ho

Douche father = douche sons .,.,any questions ?

By the way , I never heard of anyone eating tiger meat or another cat they killed .,.this is pure BS . This appears to be nothing more then a high priced trophy hunt then some careful spin control .,.,not buying it !

birdman

Trump sounding full of himself... Who would have guessed?

TheUltraworld

Even if the hunt is legit, these two knuckle heads should know better. It's as if they were asking for trouble.

Big Gay Al

I hope an African Safari company starts advertising vacation packages on his show.

dudeitsme

Mountain out of a mole hill. The guy hunt animals, gave food away and receives backlash? It doesn't make sense. I'm all about animal rights, but come on! There's more worry on this than human on human murder in Africs, insane!

Flybymed

What meat did they give? News to me that they now eat elephants in Africa! I heard one on those yayhoos say the people don't get much meat then said something about too many animals in that area. Which is it? Nah, just bored rich kids in a canned hunt.

They claim to be outdoorsmen. There's a new reality show. Trump Kids Survivor!!!! Let's see those outdoorsmen skills. Also, did anyone notice how pale one of them was. Pale with a scruffy beard doesn't make them a skilled outdoorsman. Wimps with too much time.

Rolm

Sure sure trump I believe you LOL Lol Lol As far as the meat goes that is what every hunter does. Oh I would love to stick the baby elephant's leg up trumps ass. Stupid brats

Happy

And he the DONALD want's to run for President? lol.

oldwomenshouldbehave

Donald wants to be an american president??? he worries about chinese taking over!!! Africa worries about people like him destroying the continent...he is an ignorant f*ck

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments