Donald Trump

Sponsors NOT Bailing

Over African Hunting Pics

3/15/2012 2:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0_vyopdpj5_0_c4n0esia
The father is NOT paying for the actions of his sons ... so says Donald Trump ... who claims all of his "Celebrity Apprentice" sponsors are staying committed to the show after gruesome pics emerged of his kids killing a bunch of animals in Africa.

TMZ broke the story ... Marcus Lemonis -- CEO of Camping World and Good Sam -- is furious about the photos of Don Jr. and Eric Trump posing with their kills ... which included an elephant, kudu and waterbuck. Lemonis told TMZ he vowed not to give another dime to support Trump's show.

Here's the catch ... Good Sam is a major sponsor of a 'Celeb Apprentice' episode scheduled to air next month.

But Trump called in to "TMZ Live" moments ago ... and said despite Lemonis' outrage ... not one sponsor has pulled out ... including Good Sam.

In fact, Trump says the people at Good Sam are THRILLED to be on board ... and told him they are "very much looking forward" to their episode.

Still, Trump once again stated he's NOT a fan of hunting ... but believes his sons were righteous in giving the meat from their kills to local villagers.

0315_hunting_trump_footer

Deogee

Are you kidding me? The Trumps don't give a hoot about those villagers! They are just using that as an excuse to make killing these animals seem justified. We're not even falling for it. Big men aren't they with their elephant rifles. I have never been able to understand how killing any animal can give someone a thrill. They make me sick!

Cheri

This is another crap show that I'm glad I do not watch, but as for that low life son of his anything he is in I will make double sure it's not on my tv.

lk

Trump has never been someone whose word could be trusted, even if a sponsor was bailing "the Donald" isn't likely to admit it.

sham

People in Zim don't eat elephants usually. Shame on you for trying to use that as an excuse. I wonder where the tasks ended up.

road_angel

They are not bailing because most have already payed for this season to run. It will be interesting to watch in the coming months and next season etc. I know I won't be watching anymore. And will boycott any company that does spend there money on promotions with Trump shows.

JW

Can one really believe every word that comes out of his mouth?? Really? Would you bet YOUR life on it??

niki ds

So what they went hunting! If there was not an abunance of animals in that country they would not allow hunting. The animals were CLEARLY not in "CAPTIVITY" look at the surroundings! Oh and by the way I'm sure alot of you eat meat do you think that the meat you eat was as humanily killed like these boys killed these animals, probably not! Plus it went to a good cause by going to villagers who probably could not afford the cost of killing the animals so KOODOOS to the Trumps! I like you guys even more!

Monica

"but believes his sons were righteous in giving the meat from their kills to local villagers"????Instead of murdering those poor animals, why they dont buy food, water for people in Africa, what about electricity, schools in Africa?? Trumps are bad human being, who gave them right to kill innocent animals??? Used to like them - but not anymore...Bad people!

ju

of course there not is all about the money trumps are idiots and so i wont buy anything that sponsors trump

terrell m

vick kills a dog and is still hated years later... they kill african animals and its oooh cut them a break.. you people amaze me!!

JAN

Will the sponsers bail if WE SHOOT A TRUMP instead of poor beautiful creature? After all, an animal's life is worth more than all the Trumps combined.

Oblio

Maybe the sponsors haven't bailed on the show, but I have.

keepingitreal

So I suppose the local villagers were plentyfull with the generous help of the powerfully rich hungry "hunters" from North America!

casey

are you kidding me? lucky africans, got rich americans with their big guns to come kill some meat elephants for them, I want to curse but there is not word big enough, mike vick fights dogs he goes to jail for life, these goons kill animals and they get big sponsors, omg I hope we really do pay for it when we get to heaven, because I'm going to be mad when I die and there is no heaven or hell to put these ******* who are contradictory in the hell fires, very strong, but I don't care I'm over the bull****, come to africa and do whatever the hell you wanna do and make money from it, first kony scammers, really this is so ridiculous I can't even explain

Bonnie

Well if Trump isn't in favour of hunting then he should understand why so many people found his son's photos disturbing. Dump them from the show otherwise who will watch it. I won't be watching it and according to the feedback I been seeing millions feel the same way. The sponsors should be asking Trump to dump them from the show as well. No one will be able to stomach these kids after this display of ignorance. Sad things is I liked his kids before I saw this, now I can't stand to even look at them. Holding up amputated elephant tails and killing a spotted cat (I bet no ate that cat) it is all just so disgusting.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments