Michael Madsen

Off the Hook

In Child Endangerment Case

3/15/2012 8:03 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Madsen booking photo"Kill Bill" star Michael Madsen won't face any charges stemming from his child endangerment arrest last week -- this according to the L.A. County District Attorney.

A rep for the D.A.'s office tells TMZ, charges won't be filed due to insufficient evidence.

TMZ broke the story, Madsen was arrested at his Malibu home on Friday on suspicion of felony child endangerment after allegedly getting into a physical fight with his juvenile son ... who he found smoking pot in the house.

Cops responded to a call about a domestic dispute at Madsen's home -- and when they arrived, we're told they observed signs of injury on the boy. According to cops, Madsen also appeared to be under the influence of alcohol at the time of his arrest.

His son did not require medical attention.

Madsen's attorney Perry Wander tells TMZ, "Michael is grateful that this unfortunate family incident is now closed and thanks those that thoroughly investigated this matter."

superbadnerves1

Wow This some crap White people get away with everything I know people who have had fight with other adults and children were present and they were charged and found guilty of child endangerment and they never touched a child this is bs he looks like an abusive alcoholic and how much you want to bet he was made because his son smoked his stash

Logan R

It's all fun and games until the straight razor and the gasoline come out!!

keekee

Phreaky, this guy's broke. And besides that, unless and until you go through the he ll an back of raising a kid right up through the teenage years, you have no right to judge.

The Atlanta Church Of Satan

He looks good.

JugEars McKenyan Sr..

Anyone out there ever wonder how and why these Homowood regulars all look like they went through world war 5 with their azzz in the air when they get booked every other hour of the day? Because they're all fake delusional 'lets play make believe' mental cases who are more comfortable pretending to be OTHER people than they do themselves/ Most people would call that mental. This guy looks like he and Nick Nolte are Crystal meth heads together.. Geezus. I don't look that bad waking up in the morning. They go out looking like that!!!

Liz

LOL i remember back in the day regardless of the Law parents were able to discipline their children as they saw fit. Not saying beating your kids to an inch of their life over some marijuana is appropriate but at the same time is it to the point now when adults should fear their children? I was spanked and all that and I turned out fine. I just don't understand these book reading abide by words parents whose kids are animals when they're out in public and have no manners or respect for anyone else. I stand by my house my rules and if I caught my kid doing drugs in my home when i had made it clear it was unacceptable i might lose it too. More than likely wouldn't have been drinking during the day but still... I want to know what injuries this kid sustained and what his dad did. Because i bet if this was any ordinary person no one would care and it probably wouldn't be reported on the news at all.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2