'Strange Addiction' Star

I Don't Just Drink My Own Urine

... I BATHE IN IT!!! [VIDEO]

3/15/2012 3:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0314-strange-addiction-pee-vid
A cancer-stricken woman on TLC's "My Strange Addiction" swears by the healing properties of her own urine -- drinking it, rubbing it on her skin, even BATHING in it -- and the footage is stomach-turning.

53-year-old Carrie has been drinking her own urine for 4 years -- downing about 80 ounces of the yellow stuff a day -- and despite a total absence of medical proof, she believes it's helped control her cancer. Carrie says in the show finale (which airs Sunday at 10 PM) ... she  hasn't seen a doctor in 6 years.

Carrie doesn't just drink her pee -- she brushes her teeth with it, uses it as lotion, pours it in her hair, bathes in it ... even rinses out her eyeballs with it.

Although Carrie insists her obsession is life-saving -- she says she's noticed a strange mole on her back that changes daily from dark to light.

Here's some non-pee advice -- go to a doctor.

AyeJay

I thought she was drinking beer until I read the headline. EWW!

Michelle

OMG!!! That's all I have to say!! :0

TG

at least she is not like Countess Elizabeth Báthory

ashelyykat

obviously it isnt helping her..shes ugly and wrinkly as f*ck

Kabala

That is disgusting. Does she have it with a side of poo?

Mikey

You should boil down your urine to a reduction sauce and use it as an ice cream topping.

Mikey

Watching someone drinking her own urine doesn't seem so bad after being tricked into watching Two Girls One Cup. Do not watch that one!

fstblk

Paging Dr. Drew!!!!!

anony

People have taken this WAY too far. Some forms of ayurvedic or homeopathic medicine talk about it, but you're supposed to use ONE DROP of urine. Something is wrong with this woman.

Cheex

Howard Stern had a guy on his show a while back that did this. He wore a t-shirt that said "Urine Good Health."

anony

Louise

I think you guys should have passed on this story - you have more class than this!!

KicksandGiggles

I have some non pee advice: Haul her nasty stinky azz straight to a padded room!!! This is disgusting and I do not know how ANYONE could stand to be around this whack job.

Manimal

Urine trouble woman..get help!

julianna1960

I know I wouldn't do it, but if you google it african's take baths in cow urine and you can even buy cow urine products.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments