Oprah

Bobbi Kristina Chat Was GREAT

... and Here's Breakup Advice!

3/15/2012 6:44 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

031512_oprah_still2

Oprah Winfrey ... ACTUALLY SPOKE TO US LAST NIGHT!!!!!

It was AWESOME ... her Royal O-ness was leaving Drai's at The W Hotel in L.A. ... surrounded by paps ... when our guy Kris took charge and asked about a controversial topic -- her interview with Whitney Houston's daughter.

Oprah came under fire for letting the Houston family off the hook ... especially when Whitney's sister-in-law suggested the singer was murdered.

But O told us, "I think it went really well ... I think people really responded and I think the whole country now got to see how [Bobbi Kristina] feels and what shes going through."

Oprah says she was SHOCKED people criticized the interview ... but explains why she won't let it bother her.

Also ... we asked Oprah about the best way to dump a significant other ... and she had a GREAT answer.

All hail O.

janet

Sounds like this didn't help her network ratings. Like she's the only one who ever lost a mother. Pleeze.

Jay W.

Money makes you attractive.

RaineeDrops

Oprah is so full of herself, "the whole country" really? Not everyone tuned in to watch, I know I did not. Really Oprah, the WHOLE country?

Ego much?

ilovetheshowmadmen

Why do people quote Orca like she all that????

Donna

Hello I just received a call from Gail, she stated to me that the big "O" doesn't gave a "RATS A??" about her ratings she has made enough money to pay all of your bills!

smileandshine

Woooooo Oprah!! She rocks! Being herself and so down to earth.

Glynn

Oh, Op, the whole counry is NOT watching your stupid interviews!! Get over yourself.

ipoopedmyselfandismellnow

I'm not saying I hate oprah, I just hope she gets fingered by Wolverine.

Cheex

It looks like the girl taking her picture with Oprah at the start of the video is the same girl that was an eyewitness to the Lindsay Hit and Run incident. Sarah, the 16-year-old who moonlights as a paparazzo. She really gets around.

Louise

Very nice!! Good job TMZ guy - isn't she cool?!!! :)

Johnny Carcinoma

Oprah is annoying.

Marilyn

Basically she is a big fat porky self centered pig!

Kari

"the whole country"? I didn't watch it, and it isn't a topic of conversation, but I have not yet heard anyone else say they watched it--I know my entire family didn't. Since the ratings on O network aren't too great, maybe she should listen to people's opinion--not just dismiss them and decide on her own that the show went well.

ActorMike

I didn't watch the interview either, waste of time. Everyone knows the acorn does not fall far from the tree.

Fat Mike

I heard that she later she went down the road to the Pig and Whistle... hang on, I've just been told she didn't. That's the noises she makes while sleeping

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments