Oprah

Bobbi Kristina Chat Was GREAT

... and Here's Breakup Advice!

3/15/2012 6:44 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

031512_oprah_still2

Oprah Winfrey ... ACTUALLY SPOKE TO US LAST NIGHT!!!!!

It was AWESOME ... her Royal O-ness was leaving Drai's at The W Hotel in L.A. ... surrounded by paps ... when our guy Kris took charge and asked about a controversial topic -- her interview with Whitney Houston's daughter.

Oprah came under fire for letting the Houston family off the hook ... especially when Whitney's sister-in-law suggested the singer was murdered.

But O told us, "I think it went really well ... I think people really responded and I think the whole country now got to see how [Bobbi Kristina] feels and what shes going through."

Oprah says she was SHOCKED people criticized the interview ... but explains why she won't let it bother her.

Also ... we asked Oprah about the best way to dump a significant other ... and she had a GREAT answer.

All hail O.

Celeb Gossip Addict

Although I'm laughing at your excitement it is pretty amazing that she gave you the time of day. Since she doesn't live in Hollywierd surrounded by paps maybe you just didn't know she was down to earth.

Jody

Hey Oprah, why haven't we heard any more about your half-sister? Once you got the big ratings for your show, she seems to have disappeared. Is she as fake as your boyfriend Steadman is?

tre

"why she won't let it bother her" without even watching the video i'll tell you WHY "ratings bitches!"

SuzyCreamCheese

I also didn't watch. I didn't like Whitney and didn't really care. I also think things must be bad for Oprah over at OWN. Ambulance chase much. Whitney's body was hardly cold.
So not Cool!

TMZISAPIECEOFSHIT

Oprah said "I think people really responded (To my Network) and I think the whole country now got to see how (I exploited Bobbi Kristina for ratings)"

Oprah is an opportunist who will use anyone to feed her ego.

northern gypsy

perhaps its because her "own" network is floundering in the rating game she's far more accessible ???

writenow

Love Smart questions. Love to see a TMZ camera guys finally asking smart questions instead of silly ones. Kudos to Kris.

truth

Oh great! Just what the world needs....an opinion from Oprah Windbag. I read her a being a phony racist.

dclaire

no Oprah it was not a good interview it was too early think it thru woman you screwed up

Me

I have never watched one episode of Oprah but unfortunately, there wasn't much on when the interviews were on so I watched. Anyhow, my husband and I both felt like Whitneys' family was holding back....I felt they weren't being 100% honest, still not admitting Whitney was still using SOME drugs...like XANAX AND ALCOHOL.

Muffin30

TMZ were is the story about the UFC fighter that punch the girl? If it was Chris Brown you would be all over it. But I know why its because Chris is black and the UFC fighter was white!!

canadiangurl

You got Oprah?!!! Give that cameraman a raise!!!

tony eason

Oprah Winfrey walks with great intentions and has serviced her audience with tools for self empowerment. Now, can she support the efforts of 2,500 AIDS Activist as they bike from San Francisco to Los Angeles (past her house in Montecito) in the fight against the AIDS Pandemic? An invitation to Oprah Winfrey & The Oprah Winfrey Network - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qrr4_5jQoaM

Stacey

Oprah is so cute!

LiveOutLoud

The good? Bish you did it for the ratings. Get real!! Lying azz.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments