Rihanna

I Reached Out to Chris Brown

... 'Cause He's HOT

3/15/2012 9:52 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0_etwby94w_0_uq780afk
Screw the brutal, face-smashing beating in 2009 ... Chris Brown is the HOTTEST R&B artist out right now -- which is why Rihanna says she reached out to CB to collaborate on two new songs.

Rihanna called Ryan Seacrest this morning on KIIS FM, explaining her choice to record two duets with the man who brutalized her three years ago -- "I reached out to him about doing ‘Birthday Cake’ because that’s the only person that really -- it made sense to do the record. Just as a musician -- despite everything else -- that was going to be the person."

She said, "I thought about rappers, and I’ve done that so many times, and the hottest R&B artist out right now is Chris Brown. So I wanted him on the track."

It's not personal ... it's business ... right?

Happy

Wow,he smashes YOUR face, and you turn around and give him the time of day? What's up with that? It's all about being in the public eye and if she needs this to further her career, shame on her. Lost all respect and will turn the dial.

BAD NEWS & REVIEW FRANCHISE

MORE LIKE SHE WANTED HIM IN BED THATS THE TRUTH AND YOU KNOW IT

Nineka

I don't condone domestic violence but what if everyone is missing the obvious. What if Chris brown didn't beat her like everyone thinks maybe he was reacting or defending his self from rhianna and that's why she is trying to make it up to him now. Make-up works wonders when your pissed you didn't get your way when your catered to by everyone except the one you already have.

lisam

BULL****.....

Rebecca

How can someone so talented and beautiful be such a LOSER at the same time!

Tbone

Looks like the ghetto b*tch must have deserved the beating afterall. I guess next time we should all applaud Chris Brown for beating Rhianna, instead of feeling sorry for her.

HermesHeiress

I don't think Rihanna is necessarily low on the IQ scale..possible low on the EQ scale..To attack a whole race base on Rihanna's life choices is irresponsible and ignorant.If she chooses to forgive Chris ..it's her right ..don't buy her music or pay attention if it bothers you so much.Her involvement with him at this point is questionable to say the least.I will conclude it is her life to live as she chooses..whether we like it or not.How many of us behind this screen right at this moment is living a life that is perfectly planned and executed.

Legit

No respect for brown, no respect for Rihanna. Both are over-indulged brats who need a reality check. Funny how she was no where near confident when she spoke about her and brown doing music together. I guess when she released it and got a lot of back lash she realized how dumb it was to do so, but can't take back what's already done. STUPID GIRL + STUPID BOY= 2 EXTREMELY STUPID PEOPLE.

JugEars McKenyan Sr..

I never understood the commotion over this broad and ya know what? If she gets her dumb azz beat down again by that ghettoman Crack Daddy Brown she deserves every second of it. Hope she enjoys the azzzzwhoooping.

Yoman

Cheap!

Silvie

I used to be a big fan of hers and enjoyed her music in the early days of her career. NO MORE...she has turned into a skank and her behavior is offensive...I stopped listening.

Hannah Kamara

I dont see anything wrong with Rihanna singing with CB,it is about bygones be bygones, and they still Luv each other;.Is all about de devil you know is better than de angel you dont know, so let her be.

sky

STUPID GIRL. YOU HAVE NO SELF STEAM. YOU ARE A BAD INFLUCE FOR YOUNG WOMEN.

sky

STUPID GIRL! YOU HAVE NO SELF STEAM. YOUR A BAD INFLUENCE FOR YOUNG WOMEN.

Nikkkii

She's so trashy now I can't stand it. They deserve each other.