Snooki & Jwoww

Two VERY Different Spring Breaks

3/16/2012 12:18 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0316_snooki_jwoww_SPlashMom-to-be Snooki enjoyed her first sober Spring Break party in Cancun today ... while her "Jersey Shore" spinoff castmate Jwoww enjoyed the kind of cocktail an unwed pregnant reality star cannot.

Soon Snooki will be enjoying her first sober St. Patrick's Day. Then her first sober Passover. Then her first sober Easter. Then her first sober Earth Day. Then her first sober Cinco de Mayo. Then her first sober Memorial Day. Then her first sober Flag Day. Then her first sober July 4th. Then her first sober ...

jackmama311

hope J gets super hammered, acts like an ass and makes snooki take care of her....role play reversal.

Mis

It's Ok guys! Her Mom Drank when she was pregnant, look how great she turned out! Shoulda Done Crack, My Mom did, and look how FABULOUS I am. ........ Jersey Shore is over. This should be too. I hate seeing this undeserving MORON doing nice things, when I'm a mom of 3, with a man who works his ass off, and we will probably never have a vacation like that. I hate you i hate you i hate you. Hopefully, You do change, but I really dont see that.

Buckaroobonzai

This actually shocks me... These girls are a mexican kidnappers dream come true. I would stay out of mexico for a while.

Maggie

Mis - Jealous much? Jeez

Mis

Maggie, No. But Glad I got your Attention. Stupid Huz. You come to TMZ to comment on other people who comment, you gotta sad.. sad lil life baby.

Priscilla

Dear TMZ, This was the funniest post EVER i am literally cracking up at work. Thanks for the laugh!!!!!!!!!! :D

Maggie

Bahahahahahahaha Mis. You are a bitter one aren't you!

who dat

The dumbing down of the tv audience. Blame yourself aHoles. YOU made them popular. Never watched it, never will. They are trash.

RaffyBStatenIsland

I think she may have lied not just about IF she got pregnant, but WHEN. She looks a lot closer to delivery than we thought.

Jody

And that is what bad breast implants look like ladies and gentleman.

Melissa

Spring break from....all that homework and tough classes they have to attend? Every damn day is spring break for these fools!

Buster

Spring Break from what? Their lives are Spring Break.

Quinn

Snooki must be having a ball around a bunch of drunkos while she's all sober & pregnant. Boy that sounds like fun.

Cool Breeze

Maybe these pigs will get kidnapped.

Scrum

This was probably Snooki's first sober Spring Break since she was 8....

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments