Whitney Houston's Adopted Son

Asked Point Blank ...

Are You Banging Bobbi Kristina?

3/16/2012 1:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0_54nmjte8_0_n2v194wz(1)
Nick Gordon -- Whitney Houston's "adopted" son -- was asked squarely today about his relationship with Bobbi Kristina.

Nick and Bobbi ran some errands and grabbed a Starbucks in Atlanta. They are holding hands at times. At one point, while Bobbi Kristina waits in the car, Nick makes a coffee run and a photog asks a bunch of questions about the relationship.

Watch Nick's expressions as he answers.

kate

first off - adopted IS RELATED - just because they dont share blood adopted siblings are related - BUT he is NOT her adopted son - he is not legally Whitney Huston's son - he is just a kid that was very close to the family - maybe even lived with them - but legally they are not brother and sister but just close family friends - seriously - i dont even get why this is news..........

Patty LaRocca

leave her alone, she just lost her mom, and her mom never took leagle cust. over the boy, I lost my dad when i was 19 , I got married 11 months later, my dad never new i was plannng on getting married to the persons he new and liked very much before he died, I'm going on 31 years now, and we have 8 wonderful kids!

Raejean

He didn't answer, deny, or really react at all except to say, "No comment," so much for TMZ's hyperbole.

On the other hand, he probably IS banging her at this vulnerable point in order to stay on that good old gravy train. I agree with the poster who expects her to blow her inheritance on him.

jenna zaza

Hey people. ?. Its not our f***in problems.leave them alone. At least for whitney,show some respect.Sometimes when you pass tru a lot of crisis since your a kid your not thinkin right all the time.dont use that sad death fore saling some sad stories

iHeartWhitney

THIS WHOLE THING JUST DOESN'T SEEM RIGHT AT ALL! I MEAN IT DOESN'T SURPRISE ME THAT THEY GOT A LITTLE CLOSER SINCE THE PASSING OF HER MOTHER. BUT DOESN'T IT SEEM JUST A LITTLE TOO SOON TO BE ACTING ALL 'HAPPY GO-LUCKY' AS IF NOTHING EVEN HAPPENED?!?!?! NOW THEY'RE SHACKING UP, IN HER MOTHERS HOUSE WITHOUT A CARE IN THE WORLD... IF ANYTHING, HE NEEDS TO LEAVE, FIND A JOB AND GET A PLACE ON HIS OWN, IF NOT FOR HIM, AT LEAST OUT OF RESPECT FOR HER MOTHER!!! NOW I UNDERSTAND WHY CISSY WANTED HIM OUT OF THE HOUSE!!! AND KRISSI JUST NEEDS TO FOCUS ON HERSELF AND GREIVE IN PRIVACY, SHE NEEDS TO CUT CERTAIN PPL OUT OF HER CIRCLE AND GET CLOSER TO THE ONES WHO TRULY CARE FOR HER WELL BEING AND STEAD OF WHAT THE CAN GET OUT OF HER (MONEY) BUT SADLY, KRISSI IS VULNERABLE RIGHT NOW AND HE IS TAKING FULL ADVANTAGE OF HER. UNFORTUNATELY IT LOOKS LIKE HE'S NOT GOING ANYWHERE AND HE'S GONNA MILK POOR KRISSI DRY!! PLUS, I DON'T THINK WHITNEY WOULD HAVE WANTED THIS AT ALL! R.I.P MS. HOUSTON

Chad

As dog ugly as she is, i don't know how anyone could hold up that charade for long. I don't know how the guy gets it up

Jan

I think Radar Online and TMZ are being extremely cruel to this YOUNG lady that just lost her mother. Her mother trusted him. She kept him in her home for 10 years.

ahruss

She needs to be wearing pants or leggings. No one wants to see her butt. It's bad enough all the guys wearing their pants around their knees.

Guest

TMZ is asking the wrong question. Ask either one of them if they have a damn job or an education.

picturethis2012

if I were the authorities, I would be looking into this matter with a different perspective, that is indeed if there is a relationship between the two. For instance... When did the relationship begin?
Did Whitney know about it?
Did she support it?
Did she not support it? and
Where was Bobby Brown in all this?

Gretel

I get the impression this isn't a new liaison. That poor young woman was screwed up with her mother and she'd screwed up squared without her. I can't help getting a feeling of doom about this whole thing. It isn't a good feeling.

JLo

Stupid BK, learning nothing from her mothers mistakes. She'll have squandered what's left of her mother's money on that money grabbing diuche within a minute no doubt.

Debbie DeMars

The poor kid just lost her mother. Who cares if they are or not engaged, I wouldn't tell tell the news anyway. They take one little question and they run with it. But in the wrong direction. Just because Whitney is gone what gives you people the right to badger her daughter. If and when it does happen I am sure they will let everyone know. But if it was me I would tell you people to mind your own business. let the child be. She is still in mourning. Find someone else to pick on. The TV and the newspaper are the worst people to talk to. Just because they can never get their stories straight. The only one I know of is Nancy the ex-prosecutor who does make it a point to get to the end of a subject weather bad or good, she is the only one I believe. Way to go Nancy and didn't she look great on dancing with the stars? She sure did.

truth be told

Something does not seem right? Shouldn't Bobby Kristina still be in mourning? Where is the seriously distraught daughter I saw on the news. I know the last thing I would be doing a month after my mother's death is flaunting myself and my boyfriend around in public for attention. She seems to be doing just fine now. Something is amiss.

RIP

She looks like Clyde from Any Which Way But Loose especially with that guy in her teeth and her purple lipstick or gums.