Whitney Houston's Adopted Son

Asked Point Blank ...

Are You Banging Bobbi Kristina?

3/16/2012 1:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0_54nmjte8_0_n2v194wz(1)
Nick Gordon -- Whitney Houston's "adopted" son -- was asked squarely today about his relationship with Bobbi Kristina.

Nick and Bobbi ran some errands and grabbed a Starbucks in Atlanta. They are holding hands at times. At one point, while Bobbi Kristina waits in the car, Nick makes a coffee run and a photog asks a bunch of questions about the relationship.

Watch Nick's expressions as he answers.

Tony the Giant

Whitney was killed. It wasn't no mistake, it was planned on. And in my opinion, her 3 worst enemies were Drug addiction, Bobby Brown and Nick Gordon. So we can play ring around the rosary, with one of the 3 of those choices.
First of all, by Nick and Kristina not being related or officially adopted. Whitney still wanted them to be respectful, and follow rules. And it's funny how, all of a sudden, she pops-up dead. That makes them a good allibi. You desperate freaks.

bb

TMZ, stop refering to this Nick as Whitney's adopted son. Being someone's benefactress is not the same as being their adoptive mom.

Jdawg

I 4sho hate to see Kristina grieving like this.She needs to dump that checkbook chaser.

There's a problem here

I guess I missed the part where someone asked that question. I also must have missed the part where he took off the shades so you could actually see if he had an expression on his face or not. Pardon me if I don't view it again.

Someone's goldfish

I hate to sound like Dr. Phil but girls who have poor relationships with their fathers often make bad choices of the men they associate with.

DIAMOND

Everyone from the time of her mother's death has been saying, poor little Bobbie Kristina....Long before this happened to Whitney, there had been stories circulating that the child was a handful. I have yet to even see her tear up regarding the death of her mother. She walked behind her mother's coffin emotional less. She interviewed with Oprah not saddened at all. What I feel is that there is going to be more things that she is going to do that is in the opposite of what her mother wanted, she just comes across as that type of a person. This relationship is not new, and if she came out with it this soon not caring what people think, trust me it is more to come. With all the negative publicity about her mother, that alone should be her motivation to create a positive one for her self. It is obvious they will follow her around and watch everything she do so that they can say she messing up just like her mother. Apparently she don't care. She is of age she is going to do what she is going to do. She probably think it is cute that cameras is following her around. All I know and feel is Whitney might have been worshiped the ground that her child walked on, but who is to say that the child deep within felt the same, and was just not tagging along out of respect for mommy but deep within is relieved that she don't have to answer to no one but her self. I'm not saying every time you see her she suppose to be crying or sad, I'm just saying I haven't seen a bereaved child that was suppose to be so close to her mother. Before a child is grown they do many things that mommy want them to do but not necessary what they want to do.

Gurla

I think he is cute

sean

WHEN W.H WAS ALIVE SHE DID NOT APPROVE THIS RELATION, THAT'S WHY HE DECIDED TO KILL HER SO HE CAN HAVE THE GIRL ON HIS BED EVERY NIGHT. I HAVE PROOF THAT THE BOY KILLED HER, I WANT COPS TO OPEN AN INVESTIGATION, I CAN'T KEEP THE SECRET ANYMORE

Jerome

That poor child, I hope she is blessed with a nice personality because she got her daddy's looks and my lord she is ugly.

Arthur-in-miami

Why isn't Ciccy in Atlanta with her grandaughter?

Mimi

Leave her alone! she has to grieve, she has to sort it all out. Can you imagine the enormous pressure she is under? Out of respect all news outlet should give her privacy. Isn't that the right thing to do? And, Bobbi needs to take it real slow--with everyone around here right now.

LiveOutLoud

Gross.

Couga

The appropriate question to ask him would be, "Hey, what do you do for a living?" All of these coffee and pizza runs... with who's money? Krissy needs to drop off the radar, get INTENSE counseling, go to school, and reinvent herself. Oh, and stop putting all of her biz on social media websites too! Try to obtain some sort of normalcy in her life. Something she has NEVER had. Period, end of discussion...

me

I'm a Whitney die-hard fan..Where does this he was taken in 10 yrs ago story come from?? He wasn't on Being Bobby Brown, to have been there for 10 years, he wouldve had to live with Bobby too..where did he really come from?

angie500

Bobbi k didn't care about Whitney, only her money she knew Whitney was broke and could not give her the money that she was used to getting from Whitney. I think Bobbi K and Nick killed her. Pat said she don't know how Whitney got in the tub.Where was Nick and Bobbi when Whitney died .