« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kim K and Kris Humphries

Annulment is the Sticking Point

3/17/2012 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries are both willing to end their marriage.
Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries are both willing to end their marriage with an annulment, but each is insisting that the other confess to fraud -- and that's what is holding up their settlement.

Sources connected to the former couple tell TMZ ... Kim would be happy to annul the marriage, if Kris will admit he defrauded her by promising to live with her in Hollywood and then demanding that she move to Minnesota -- something we told you about last October.

As we first reported, Kris wants Kim to admit fraud -- that she never had any intention of making this a real marriage ... something Kim has adamantly denied.

We're told Kim will open the vault and spend anything it takes to win this case if Kris insists that she confesses fraud.

As for money ... we've already told you Kris is demanding $7 million from Kim -- something Kim thinks is absurd since he MADE money off the wedding and the reality show PLUS they have a prenup which gives Kris a big fat zero.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Ken

I'll bet their attorneys are laughing all the way to the bank! Gotta pay for that 2nd home in the Hamptons!

Gadgetgirl

how was he supposed to live in hollywood with her when she wouldn't even let him move his things into her house?

Deelight

Can't keep on commenting on this biatch....Don't know why I LOVE to Hate this chick!!!

pk

They're all whores...

jason

months later and we'll still hearing about these two pathetic losers.

taylor

Has anyone seen the story in The National Enquirer about Bruce Jenner walking out on Kris on February 27th because he feels that she is turning Kendall and Kylie into Kardashian robots. He did return to their home after two days. And I think that it is a good thing that the men involved with the Kartrashians are beginning to GROW SOME _ALLS. I always liked Bruce and glad that he is waking up to reality. And if the latest story concerning Lamar is true then he, too, is GROWING SOME _ALLS! Kris J has made money her God and raised her daughters on the same basis. Which is why Kim and the older daughters are having a hard time unless they are famewhoring. The were indocrinated from YOUTH!!! Anyway, I am just happy to see the men are finally getting it. I can't imagine being associated with a man that allows a women to walk all over him. I would never respect him for that!

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

Deciding you want to live somewhere else is not fraud, hooker, it's called changing your mind.

Cozying up to some schmuck and pretending you love him when you're really just using him as a pawn in a scheme to make money, is fraud.

Jen

Seems pretty clear that he defrauded her into thinking he was someone worth marrying, because I never saw anything on their show that looked like husband material to me. He was cruel and mean to her from the start.

bahi

soo cool

gazebo

Everyone knows Kris is suing Kim because Kim embarassed and humiliated him by marrying him and then dumping him 72 days later. Kris is going after Kim to hurt her. Frankly, I think they should just part ways and move on with life. And hey, I really don't think Kris is hurting for money that he's gotta sue Kim to get it.

Joan K

It kills me when someone comes up with the theory that everyone who can't stand the Trashians has to be jealous. What a joke, who would want to be these people, 99% of the country can't stand them, the 1% who profess to love these losers must be relation.

jlgrr

Riiight-- she said she didnt make money off the wedding--now they did? I wouldn't trust her with a ten foot pole! She led him on--she knew she wasnt ready to marry him, she was afraid to back out once it went too far--that is fraud to me on her part!

George

She is nothing more than a worthless whore from a family of gypsies.

rosenaheater

She needs to admit fraud, and she is nothing but a greedy slut. I pray this woman never has kids. She would never make a decent mother. Just like her own.

Kabala

You two morons work it out.