« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kim K and Kris Humphries

Annulment is the Sticking Point

3/17/2012 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries are both willing to end their marriage.
Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries are both willing to end their marriage with an annulment, but each is insisting that the other confess to fraud -- and that's what is holding up their settlement.

Sources connected to the former couple tell TMZ ... Kim would be happy to annul the marriage, if Kris will admit he defrauded her by promising to live with her in Hollywood and then demanding that she move to Minnesota -- something we told you about last October.

As we first reported, Kris wants Kim to admit fraud -- that she never had any intention of making this a real marriage ... something Kim has adamantly denied.

We're told Kim will open the vault and spend anything it takes to win this case if Kris insists that she confesses fraud.

As for money ... we've already told you Kris is demanding $7 million from Kim -- something Kim thinks is absurd since he MADE money off the wedding and the reality show PLUS they have a prenup which gives Kris a big fat zero.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Janet

How about if Kim takes her willingness to "open the vault and spend anything it takes to win this case if Kris insists that she confesses fraud" and offers to give that money to Kris if he drops the fraud charge? Maybe he'll go away mad, but he'll go away.
Sounds like his pride is hurt, badly. She probably did use him to compete with Khloe's marriage and Kourtney's baby to get the focus of attention back on herself. So now she sees the consequences of behaving so self-centeredly. And he sees what happens when you let your life get scripted for ratings and money.
And they say gay marriage weakens marriage! How about the impulsive and delusional behavior of straight people weakening it?

olga

tmz please stop posting story about these two idiots

Nicoleasm

I watched the wedding & the whole season, and they really didn't discuss only lightly threaded the topic of who would live where. Kim kept saying no to MN, he would say no to LA(this was before the wedding, but they kept going without coming to a conclusion). He wanted her to be a housewife, he never met most of her friends. It was sad b/c it was like they thought they could work it out as they went along. I know from experience that I don't believe it was fraud, just stupidity and not thinking. I'm 28 now but at 23 I married a guy i'd only known for 2 mo. I divorced him in 7 mo. I realized I made a mistake about a month in. I THOUGHT I was ready to settle down, have kids...I realized I didn't even like sharing a room with a guy. I'm just saying girls make mistakes. Now I would never ever marry like that. But I really think Kim just wanted to be a wife, and a mom, and she scouted kris out for that purpose. I equate it to women who are lonely in their lives, then have babies out of wedlock b/c they fantasize that babies will give them what they need. Then they realize that there's more to having a baby than feeling a void in your life. A whole lot more. So to all those that don't understand, be thankful you're never unrealistic about the opposite sex

Jalisa

Kim is full of lies. Her family confronted her once on the show about her lies. She was suppose to take Kendall and Kylie out and lied2them and told them she spranged her ankle. They ask Bruce to take them over to see her and take her flowers, they discovered she was all well and had lied. This girl would throw anybody under the bus. She claimed Ray J leaked the sextape I believe she leaked it. Those musIc videos were trash. She wants and need a man like Reggie Bush, treat her like **** and put her in her place. She claimed her 1st hubby abused her and he claims after Kim got all her surgeries on his dime she faltered from the marriage was cheating and he never hit her. She went to Haiti to "help" after the disater an reportly didn't do ****. took pictures on site but stayed in a 5 star hotel getting manis pedis and spa treatments nd shoppng. I heard Oprah was on tbis samd trip and shuns Kim b/c of these actions. I only like Bruce Khloe Kylie and Kendall. Khloe moved for her man unlike Kim.

Jazmo

Well, let's see ... what Kris is suggesting IS fraud, and what Kim is suggesting is NOT. Just let it go and move on.

brad

WHO CARES WHAT IS GOING ON WITH KIM KARDASHIAN?

The woman has next to ZERO TALENT. She can't act or do music or comedy or anything except for strut around in her fancy clothes and wiggle her tits and ass. It's just boring. People like Kim are a "dime a dozen".

Get some acting lessons or learn to do some sort of music, Kim! Almost any idiot with zero talent can become a "reality show" star. Just look at Snooki and all the "Teen Mom" girls. Those guys are "F list" people just like Kim Kardashian is. All they have to do is be willing to get drunk, do drugs, act a fool, and maybe get arrested a few times.

Kim is not even close to the level of talent of award winning actors like Jon Hamm ... who has done several movies and has been the lead actor on "Mad Men" which has been winning Emmy awards all 4 years it has been on the air. Jon Hamm paid his dues to become a famous actor. What did Kim do to deserve her fame? Do a sex tape and simply be born into a rich family? Her father is one of the attorneys who helped O.J. Simpson get away with brutally killing two people in the 1990s.

TJ

Battle of the butts- Kim Kardashian,Nicki Minja and cuckoo COCO! Kim should sue COCO for stealing all her ideas and using them on her show.Fake butt story,colon cleanse etc.Can't stand that fake and bake,low I.Q ,COCO!John Hamm,right on!

Throwback kid

Everything about Kim Kardahian is a fraud! this woman is totally fake from her personality (she is not a nice person) to all her plastic surgery. Kim Kardashian only cares about 2 things, attention and money, if you are not providing that she has no use for you. Boycott Kardashian's 2012, it's the right thing to do

jarrod_sinclair@yahoo.com

If truth be known: If it was in the Kardashian reality contract.That is proof of fraud.everyone on board with ring dresses..cake everything else was there for all the publicity it would generate for there business.Everyone was greedy.wanting a piece of the pie.It was fraud from the get go.People used words that held no meaning.They are shallow platitude,sweet talk meant to impress, crude talk meant to hurt,idle talk meant to pass the time,patronizing talk meant to buy or win.Media help it along.Yes, Fraud from get go.TMZ , we have people like you to thank for it.Glad to be a human..I get to choose to hold my head high..walk through life with out shame or dishonor..more than I can say for some people.

AlwaysOnTimeB

You know, all I have to do is read KK's name in the title. I don't even bother to read the stories attached anymore. I know all the stories are going to be one-sided in an attempt to make KK out to be a "sweet" loving person. Well, she's anything but that. In fact, she's a conniving, classless, money grubbing hoe. She will never be seen as a classy person. The more her family (mom Kris) promotes her, the more people are going to hate her and them. I hope she really reads this stuff on TMZ and it hurts her feelings enough for her to understand that we in America are tired of funding her expensive weaves, make-up, plastic surgery, handbags (you know the expensive bags that she thinks nothing of and takes to the gym and beach...yeah those) and bogus trips to third world countries. KK doesn't give a crap about anyone or anything other than herself. Men of the world, take a lesson from this situation with KH, and don't be lulled into her sex-tape making vice grip. She will suck the life out of you and try to make you out to be the bad guy. This is the number one disgusting family in America!!!

That's Right

Why are people suprised and upset about how dirty and fake Kim is? She sold her sex tape! Someone knew it would bring in money and gave her a show and the public zombies followed this black dyck sucking skank and made her famous. Just because she's pretty folks worship her every move, HELLO PEOPLE SHE MADE A SEX TAPE AND WAS PISSED ON, YOU ALL AND YOUR CHILDREN TURNED A BLIND EYE TO IT AND BOUGHT HER CRAP AND MADE HER FAMOUS. She's a WHORE accept she's greedy and she's not getting off of her knees anytime soon.

brown dynamite

Did her mom say they didn't make any money off the wedding? haha

Nicoleasm

I watched the wedding & the whole season, and they really didn't discuss, only lightly treaded the topic of who would live where. Kim kept saying no to MN, he would say no to LA(this was before the wedding, but they kept going without coming to a conclusion). He wanted her to be a housewife, he never met most of her friends. It was sad b/c it was like they thought they could work it out as they went along. I know from experience that I don't believe it was fraud, just stupidity and not thinking. I'm 28 now but at 23 I married a guy i'd only known for 2 mo. I divorced him in 7 mo. I realized I made a mistake about a month in. I THOUGHT I was ready to settle down, have kids...I realized I didn't even like sharing a room with a guy. I'm just saying girls make mistakes. Now I would never ever marry like that. But I really think Kim just wanted to be a wife, and a mom, and she scouted kris out for that purpose. I equate it to women who are lonely in their lives, then have babies out of wedlock b/c they fantasize that babies will give them what they need. Then they realize that there's more to having a baby than filling a void in your life. A whole lot more. So to all those that don't understand, be thankful you're never unrealistic about the opposite sex

sas

I don't think I will read your website anymore-you are obviously for sale. The complete one sided reporting of this is ridiculous, anyway as you can see by reading this which way the wind is blowing-no one believes or cares about the kardashians. You are just doing more damage to yourselves. Harvey"Im a Lawyer" you must be a bad one to believe this crap- or maybe your good and can say this with a straight face!

ria

Did you know that Brandy & Ray J's mother won the case against Kim KaTRASHian? This Sponge-Bob-the-Wide-Square-lop sided fake butt Wh0re is a thief. She stole Brandy's mom credit card and charged thousand of dollars on her own store. We all know, if it's your store, you have access to everything for FREE, so for her to do that, is pretty low. It takes a true scammer/con artist/thief to think of that and then do that.