Shaquille O'Neal

This One Goes Out

to All the White People

3/18/2012 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0318_shaquille_splash_videoShaquille O'Neal celebrated his 40th birthday in Las Vegas last night with a bunch of his friends, some of whom were white ... a fact that was not lost on Shaq.

The Diesel took to the mic at the nightclub LAVO inside the Palazzo Hotel ... where he shouted out his caucasian friends and dedicated a song in their honor.

Check out the video to find out which song Shaq thinks is the official anthem of white people.

Gman

Jeez, so much hatin'. I love Shaq, he just seems like fun guy.

Who Knew

Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe Kobe. Lost the little respect I had left for him when he put on that ugly green uniform with that 3 leafed weed on it.

bzegil

People just having fun, quit all the political correctness, it is getting stupid and out of control, he was speaking to his friends and at his party, you should be able to joke and have fun with your friends at your own party. Everyone yelling racism should take time and think about it, you may have bigger issues.

LAWRENCE

Thanks Shaq. Next time I make Rosa move to the back of the buss I'll be sure to play that song while doing so.

Hateshaq

racist Fu

Mary

RACIST

a white girl

Joan Jett is a good artist, but not only white people like that song Shaq. A lot of old white people still hate rock and would rather listen to classical music too. Happy birthday dude.

Bloomcounty.USA

That's hilarious considering it's by Joan Jett and the BLACKHEARTS ... lol!

msfaye

is this the equivalent of white folks saying some my best friends are black. come on shaq. statements like this open up a flood gate of racist comments, just be happy all these people enjoyed your birthday and leave the you white people out of it. we know if it we not for who you are they probably wouldn't give a rats azz about you.

Bigjacko

racist

Smart

Why isn't this considered racist and why isn't there a big uproar over it? There would be if he were WHITE.
Reverse racism is the future distruction of the country.

KnuckleDragger

What Shaq meant was "this goes out to all to all the wìggers!"

cmmom

I could care less about what he said, doesn't bother me at all. But if I were to say "to all my black friends" and play a rap song. I would be called a racist. I guess if you are black, you can say anything you want. If you are white..... Don't You Dare!!

jlg

He is stupid and not stupid funny but stupid as in dumb

josh

I never thought Shaq would be a racist!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments