Trump SLAMS Rosie

I Was Right

... She's a Total FAILURE

3/19/2012 10:22 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Donald Trump SLAMS Rosie ODonnell
Donald Trump is playing the "I Told You So" card with Rosie O'Donnell ... reminding everyone he dubbed her a complete failure years before Oprah cancelled her show.

Trump went on Twitter this morning and wrote, "Rosie O'Donnell has failed again. Her ratings were abysmal and Oprah cancelled her on Friday night."

He added: "When will media executives learn that Rosie just hasn't got it. "

Of course, Trump has been bashing Rosie for years ... claiming she was a "pig" and a "loser" after she called him a "snake-oil salesman."

Mind you, most of these people were seasoned vets who worked on that little show called "Oprah."

We're told Rosie's tantrums were predictable and regular. The one word several high level staffers used to describe R.O. is "bully."

Our sources connected with the show tell us the staff hated Ro ... and the consensus is it was the worst experience they ever had on TV.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Beaners

Not that "The Donald" is right, but Rosie's 15 minutes of fame are over.... She should try going back to doing stand up...

rjinchi

Donald the d-bag would know about being a loser - how many bankruptcies and failed business ventures?

Jack

He's an a-hole but right in Rosie's case. She's disgusting beyond belief and why she was ever popular is impossible to understand. "The queen of nice" yea right. She was just the queen of cashing the paycheck and when she no longer needed the money the truth came out. There's not enough adjectives to describe her. She's vile.

Phreaky

I'm always curious why a "talk show" needs "writers". There isn't much room for any writing, you introduce a celebrity, chit chat with them, go to commercial... they're not having to write character dialogue.

bill

Nothing worse than a fat, angry, lesbian.

Smarg

Rosie was a fat, ugly, bitter lesbian.

Buh-bye.

Alice

I agree with Rosie on this one...the first set she had was quite amateurish and off putting and the time slot sucked, the music director was disjointed in that setting...it looked for all the world to me that everyone was working AGAINST Rosie succeeding. When Rosie modified and went for the personal one on one conversation and a sweeter set it got interesting so naturally Oprah cancelled her! I am thnking Oprah did NOT want Rosie to succeed!

Eric

Rosie, get a real network because I want to see you every day. I believe your show did suck a little at first then when you went one on one.. I loved it! I miss you already.

STFUP

Not that I'm a fan of Trump's, but yep. He was right.
Rosie is a has-been. She has nothing left to offer the World of entertainment. As for her show? Good riddance!

Seldombinlaid

Come on Donald, don't kick a person when their down. It'll just start another battle. I imagine you have alot to do with your enterprises.

Donovan

As much as they have Trump on the show/site and promote him...I'm thinking he's padding some pockets to write articles like this. Rosie isn't for everyone, I don't particularly enjoy her myself, but this article seems VERY one-sided and nasty (which seems to be the norm on this site lately).

david rosen

This is not a surprise to anyone who worked with Rosie on her last show in New York. Her behavior was fully despised -- Oprah must of knew this when she gave her a shot. Remember that Rosie's last show was a HUGE success, despite her behavior.

Joe

Homosexuality will end you up in hell. I don't need to write anything more.

STFUP

"As for Rosie ... we're told her opinion of the staff was clear -- The writers couldn't write, the producers couldn't produce, the stage manager couldn't manage, and the director couldn't direct."
Typical. Of course it's EVERYONE's fault but hers.
Face it, Rosie. You're a has-been. Just give up & retire.

#7

Can't stand Donald Trump!!! He is the pig and he is vile beyond belief!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments