Pitbull

If Seacrest Didn't Sue Me,

Lindsay Lohan Shouldn't Either!

3/19/2012 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0316_seacrest_pitbull_lohan_tmz_getty_ex
Pitbull is invoking the little known 'Seacrest Defense' in his legal battle with Lindsay Lohan -- claiming in new docs that if Ryan Seacrest didn't sue him for mentioning him in a song ... LiLo shouldn't either!

As TMZ first reported, Lindsay is suing Pitbull (along with Ne-Yo and Afrojack) for namedropping her in the song "Give Me Everything." She claims the lyric –– "I got it locked up like Lindsay Lohan" -- caused her "irreparable harm."

In legal docs filed this week in New York, Pitbull responded to the suit and pointed out that he rapped about Seacrest in the same song -- and noted Ryan not only didn't sue, but Pitbull performed the song as part of a New Year's Eve show ... hosted by Seacrest!

Translation -- Seacrest has a sense of humor, Lindsay does not.

Pitbull also cited the lesser known First Amendement in his bid to get the case dismissed.

A judge has yet to rule.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Cartman

The difference is that Lindsay no longer has talent and must live on the kindness of lawsuits.

NDNchief

I'm glad Pitbull is not caving in like those E-trade pansies. Lindsay has done "irreparable harm" to her own career. But, we all know she is delusional. Just OD already.

King of TMZ

Here we go again a new week with LILOW stories. Can't wait for the exKKKlusive news tomorrow :D lol

mooshki

Lindsay Lohan *was* "locked up." Last I heard, you couldn't sue someone for telling the truth.

Marisa

She also told SNL producers that they could go ahead and make fun of anything. I immediately thought of this lawsuit against Pitbull when I read that.

Prince Von A-Hole

1st amendment, Oh wait! is he gay? I thought that right was only for gays. Last I remember even comedians no longer have that right. Just ask Tracy Morgan to name 1

awards

Lindsay who?

Good riddance!

The hooking business must not be paying all the dealers off, so it's off to sue anyone she can think of.

Raymond

Lohan has no case. She was locked up and is a public figure

Steinberg

Seacrest has a sense of humor you're right about that TMZ! I mean, the line "Locked up like Lindsay" Oh man, what a riot! That was comical genius by this no talent douchebag pitbull who just redeemed himself with such a comedy of a line. Wooohooo! I can't even contain myself this is so funny. LOCKED UP LIKE LINDSAY! OMG TOO FUNNY, WAY TOO FUNNY. I'M TRYING TO SLEEP BUT CAN'T BECAUSE I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING AT SUCH A HILARIOUS LINE!

kattym4

which is the irripairable damage is she talkinn about coz as far as i know her carreer died a long time ago.ohh i get she literally want to dung money from pitbul coz she is broke,bt i dont think pitbul is the type u can extract money from so i advice you lindsay to ****off coz u are getting nothing from that lawsuit.let the guy continue with his prosperous career

tgrfan42069

this bitch steals runs people over and every thing else under the sun.never claims fault always blames someone else.but god for bid someone say a true line about her in a song.im suprised she hasnt been black listed yet.her and her family all they know is blame others and lawsuits

Gigi

Its not like the world didn't already know she was locked up. And it is unbelievable that she would accuse this song of causing her "irreparable harm". It was her own actions that have ruined her reputation and her career. This song came out years after she started digging her own hole. This is why I don't believe for a second that she wants to get her life together. If she did, she would accept responsibility for the state of her life and not try to claim that song lyrics are the reason she might have trouble landing a job.

Keyser Söze

I can't believe that lawsuit hasn't been dismiss yet... doesn't the judge has better things to do?

jwoolman

And these trivial lawsuits are supposed to help her alleged career she is allegedly so eager to rebuild- how, allegedly?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments