Beyonce

The Case of the Disappearing

Baby Weight

3/20/2012 7:05 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Beyonce showed no signs of any post-baby weightIt's been ten weeks since she gave birth to little Blue Ivy, but a glowing Beyonce showed no signs of any post-baby weight in a form-fitting dress as she headed to the Greenwich Hotel in NYC for dinner with First Lady Michelle Obama on Monday.

It's almost like she never had a baby.

0824_weight_loss_footer

samikins321

it is called spanx's pppl.

brittany

About damn time someone said that! That was my 1st thought as well...spanx effing work...

Dianne

That's because they either adopted or had a surrogate! Why in the hell did they pretend she was pregnant. How rude! Who cares anyway how you have it?

Chris NJ

I agree with one of the prior posts. Beyonce and Jay Z have a beautiful and healthy baby. It shouldn't matter how they got the baby. OK if it wasn't natural, she lied...Big deal. Every celebrity lies. If a regular person had to use a surrogate or other forms to conceive a child, would they just come out and say it. Everyone is entitled to privacy.

gwen

She has 'child bearing hips'. Usually women with wide hips or long torsos (like models) gain their pre-pregnancy figures back easier. I have a friend that has a figure much like Beyonce's. She had to have an emergency C-section. When I visited her in the hospital the next day, she was showing me her scar, and her tummy was flat as board already! I even gripped about the unfairness of it! Lol! Some woman just have better built bodies for pregnancy *Shrugs*

Ryan

Am I the only one who notices that her dress is an optical illusion...The dress has white sides made to give her the illusion of curves..Look closely at this picture. You can see the white on both sides. #Not fooloing me.

Regina

Beyonce and JayZ remind me of another mystery celebrity birth. Remember Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes. These babies remain a mystery because of the way the people involved handled the pregnancies and births. I truly believe that Beyonce and JayZ are the birth parents, but I don't believe Beyonce gave birth. I think a surrogate was used. She never had that "pregnant" look. Any woman who has been pregnant knows what I am saying. I don't understand why Beyonce and JayZ think surrogacy is something bad. Personally, I have less respect for her now because something does not look right with her pregnancy photos and after birth photos. This particular picture just confirmed my feelings.

So What, Who Cares?

*yawn*
Everyone knows that Beyonce was not pregnant and did not birth that child. TMZ, check back with us when you have gossip on the surrogate.
And this has nothing to do with Beyonce's weight. All women are different and lose their baby weight differently.
This has to do with the folding/ever changing size of the fake belly, hopping into an SUV at apparently nine months pregnant without any assistance from Julius The Bodyguard, no baby shower that we know of, no one who even touched her belly while she was "pregnant", and the several tales from the hospital staff. And in reference to the post about the bikini photo of Beyonce-i'm too lazy to look it up and post here. That is no pregnant belly. That is what flat bellied girls look like after they just pigged out on a juicy steak, scalloped potatoes, cheesy broccoli and fudge brownie icecream for dessert, then telling your photo people to go stand far away and take a picture of you.

The Carters must take us all for complete idiots.
Note to surrogate: If you happen to read this and ever have a change of heart and decide to write a tell-all book about the fraudulent Carters, I hereby declare that I intend to buy your book for myself and everyone I know. Tell it girl, tell it!!!

STFUP

It's easy to show now signs of baby weight 10 weeks later, when SHE WAS NEVER PREGNANT TO BEGIN WITH!
They used a surrogate. Beyonce didn't want to risk losing her figure.
And what about her breasts - or lack thereof? It has been widely reported that she claims she IS beastfeeding the child. If that's the case, WHERE ARE HER BOOBS!? NO woman who is breastfeeding a child can have boobs that small 10 weeks after giving birth.
If they ARE breastfeeding the baby - the it MUST be the REAL mother who's feeding her - 'cause Bey ain't got the boobs to do it!

Amanda

LIsten, I am not saying boo, I'll let my post about her surrogate say it for me: http://itsblogworthy.com/2012/01/beyonce-bump-so-false/ I've never thought she had her baby. That's fine if so! But don't pretend like you did.

Harley

She's as credible as Starr Jones! Don't fake that you're pregnant (like J-Lo, SJP, and many others), simply say your lives are crazy busy and you don't have the time to gestate a baby AND YOU DON'T WANT TO LOSE YOUR FIGURE. There is nothing wrong with having a surrogate, just don't lie about it. This is why I love Jessica Simpson...she's embracing her OBVIOUSLY PREGNANT FIGURE....NO PILLOWS THERE !

bobbiejo

Maybe she did,Maybe she didn't it just seems odd,she announced her pregnancy before Jessica Simpson & was barely showing HALF THE TIME & even gave birth before Simpson who is still carrying,Either way god bless them.But there are alot of things that just doesn't add up.

sean

She looks amazing. I wonder how the baby's mother looks.

nita

Everyone in the industry knows she used a surrogate! Unfortunate she chose the deceitful path. Think abou it ppl- if she was prego, why didnt she show off the belly in half naked pix as w/ every other project? Hence the secretive delivery.

Kat

She's totally wearing Spanx! (I'm probably one of the only people who doesn't think she completely faked the pregnancy...)