Beyonce

The Case of the Disappearing

Baby Weight

3/20/2012 7:05 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Beyonce showed no signs of any post-baby weightIt's been ten weeks since she gave birth to little Blue Ivy, but a glowing Beyonce showed no signs of any post-baby weight in a form-fitting dress as she headed to the Greenwich Hotel in NYC for dinner with First Lady Michelle Obama on Monday.

It's almost like she never had a baby.

0824_weight_loss_footer

kneem

fake ass beyonce. what a ****ing shame. she thinks she is this perfect role model but the crap she just pulled was fake as her hair! shes not fooling anyone. give that baby back to its real parents!

LadyN

I think they had a surrogate so she wouldn't lose her figure or have to endure the discomfort of pregnancy. Which would be OK if she didn't fake a baby bump and go from looking huge when she announced the pregnancy to going back down to looking only slightly pregnant to growing again.

Her boobs are not 10 weeks aho I had a baby size and no amount of Spanx can hold in baby weight after on 10 weeks. I had a baby at age 25, gained 21 pounds, and have always been really thin. I snapped back but not to the point where I could wear a dress like that after just 10 weeks. And my boobs were engorged even though I didn't breast feed. She supposedly is. She should be HUGE on top.

What a phony world she lives in...but why?

TMS

I never believed she was pregnant. Remember the "folding" baby bump when she bent over during that interview? The Fort Knox security surrounding Blue Ivy's birth. It all screams surrogate.

claire

i had a baby at 4 and within 4 weeks through bresat feeding i was back in my stomach bearing shirts with no fat

lj

Seriously??? Im sorry I just have a hard believing this girl had baby.. Put on some baby weight B lie to me make think ur human

lj

Its no big deal if she used a surragate than say it but to make people believe that you had a baby in 4months and lost the weight a day later is unrelatable you know y people love oprah because shes relatable even if she's really

TheVolleyballGod

Beyonce is a phony person, she lip synchs cus she cant sing, she lightens her skin to look white, her husband is a black and has a butt ugly clown face.. and we all know the baby is not hers, I wonder how often she gets fat sucked out of her thighs

Straight Talkin Texan

I'm 46, and this Beyonce fake pregnancy thing is one of the strangest rumors I've ever heard!

Jerseygal4life

I really didn't believe the fake pregnancy but looking at these pictures it really doesn't feel right. Is she really breast feeding????? Her breast look so flat. beyonce I am hoping this is all wrong but everyone I talk with believe your pregnancy was a fake and think you are too selfish to want your body to change.

psycho

Because there was NEVER a baby inside of her desperate ass HAHAHA no one likes you or your stupid ass free mason husband. gtfooh. I can actually say JESSICA SIMPSON IS MORE OF A WOMAN THAN YOU! BEYONCE! liars.

Ladytall

sadly...and "strangely" she did not have this baby. Why hide the fact that someone else bore this child for them. It doesnt mean that she is any LESS their child. maybe they are ashamed of the fact but if they are going to love and care for this baby then why hide the birth?

JT

FYI breastfeeding can burn 500+ calories a day. So if she's eating well, exercising and breastfeeding it is totally possible for her to look this good almost 3 months afterwards. This especially true if she didn't gain an unhealthy amount of weight during her pregnacy. P.S. there is a little thing called Spanx that are probably helping out too!

HermesHeiress

Baby weight or not..wrong shoes with that sleek dress.

steven

she didnt have the baby they used a surrogate. She's to stuck on herself to want to carry a baby and lose her figure and he's to pu$$y whiped to object to the way they had it.

Layla

What a miracle !!!! Theres was no pregnancy , but surrogacy.
You can be thin after 10 weeks but you'd never have a perfect waist before 6 or 8 months after birth.