Beyonce

The Case of the Disappearing

Baby Weight

3/20/2012 7:05 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Beyonce showed no signs of any post-baby weightIt's been ten weeks since she gave birth to little Blue Ivy, but a glowing Beyonce showed no signs of any post-baby weight in a form-fitting dress as she headed to the Greenwich Hotel in NYC for dinner with First Lady Michelle Obama on Monday.

It's almost like she never had a baby.

0824_weight_loss_footer

cc

It's called they used a surrogate. Really did you think someone as vain as Beyonce would risk having her body change like all other normal women to have a child yeah right. Watch they will have another kid in a year or two and they'll announce it was through a surrogate.

bb

The bikini pics: http://www.hiphopstan.com/beyonce-pregnancy-fake/

The "belly" is a more ashy skin tone compared with the rest of her body and has weird "ribs" showing through it. I dunno, maybe my eyes are playing tricks but the more I stare at it, the more it don't look natural.

Keksi

Maybe she had Moon child.

bob_d

Look at her freggin' calfs! The Giants need a new running back!

Sara

Just because she looks great doesn't mean she didn't had a baby! It's been 10 weeks guys!

Chrystal

um because she adopted hello! she should just admit it already...so over her!

w

who paid for the first ladies trip to NYC, yep we did.

Jeannie

There is no way she even carried that child..that is why they closed down the wing so no one can enter in and see another person there having a baby..its amazing when you have money what you can do.

Bre

Most American mother are to lazy to get off the coach when they first give birth or they are spending all their time with their newborn. When you can afford a personal chef, and personal trainer to show you how to get the body you want, then it is possible to look like this after birth. She was it great physical shape before the baby and I have seen my own friends loose all that baby weight in a few weeks, especially if you are eating right and hitting the gym 6 days a week. Don't eating popcorn, looking at TMZ all day, and saying "stupid bitch, your so ugly because I'm really a fat ass."

Daniel

Guys! What more do you want? We saw her belly when she wore that bikini SHE WAS PREGNANT - just give this up already seriously.

@FAMOUS187

Tmz is too SCARED to get the truth cause they r scared of Beyonce And Jay Z. If it was Lindsay Lohan they would have her head on a platter. TMZ u guys r a bunch of cowards. End rant @FAMOUS187

Vicki

YOu seem to be insuating that Beyonce was never pregnant. I admit that I feel the same way. Since the time she announced her pregnancy she had the baby before her announced due date, didn't she? And then there was the whole thing with her collapsing belly on that TV show. Could they have really adopted and just lied about the whole thing? hmmmmm

Stacey

OMG, have you ever heard of spanx people, I've had 2 kids and both times within weeks I was back to my original weight. Throw on a pair of spanx or tummy support and any little bump will dissapear. Beyone looks great and that baby looks so much like JayZ its not even funny

jim

She might not or did not have a baby....
I don't know..... I am just saying.....as long as she is well and their child is in good health is all that matters and yes she looks good.

Rob

This will finally all come out. She never was pregnant and adopted this baby from some crack whore. This is why she had the private room in the hospital. Remember, doctor confidentiality and cash goes a long way.