Beyonce

The Case of the Disappearing

Baby Weight

3/20/2012 7:05 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Beyonce showed no signs of any post-baby weightIt's been ten weeks since she gave birth to little Blue Ivy, but a glowing Beyonce showed no signs of any post-baby weight in a form-fitting dress as she headed to the Greenwich Hotel in NYC for dinner with First Lady Michelle Obama on Monday.

It's almost like she never had a baby.

0824_weight_loss_footer

Enough Already

By the majority of Hollywood standards, 10 weeks to lose baby weight is way to long!!! However, in this case, two weeks or 10 weeks, truth be told, she was never pregnant and thus never had any baby weight to lose. The whole time frame of this "pregnancy" is way off. I really don't know why they are so adament about not revealing the truth. What are you going to tell this child when she's older and how she came to be????? Stop living the lie, climb off your narcissistic high horse and come clean already. We're not as dumb as you think (or wish we were).

Tori_B.

Of course she doesn't have any baby weight. Her surrogate has it.

Alice

I am perplexed as to what she and her husband had to gain by this charade...no shame in adopting but there is no way on this earth she gave birth to that child...makes them look really foolish.

Truth

GIVE IT UP TO THE SURROGATE MOTHER WHO IS HALF-BLACK AND SPANISH. [i]***Geee, that's exactly what the baby looks like!***[/i] BEYAAWWNCE SWAGGER JACKED A PREGNANCY. WOW, THIS CHIC IS FULL OF BS. #TRUTH!!

I+

The blue nail polish stopped being cute like 8 weeks ago...

tmzfan

Give me a break people! I gained 42 pounds when I was pregnant, and within a month I was in my skinny clothes again. It just depends on the person.

Anne

People, people- get a grip here- they are a couple they have a baby- the details are none of your business- really, did you know it was an election year? Did you know the economy is in a sorry state- have you played with your kids, kissed your partner, called your folks? Worry about that, not this...move along, nothing to see here

Regina

Okay yall people r really being stupid just cuz she lost her wight dnt mean anthing yall just made cuz yall dnt put all the work into losien yall baby weight after yall give birh so y dnt yall get yall lazy butts up and start doin somethin about it and stop hatein on someone yall can never be r look like so shut up and get a life this is stupid already

guest

Why don't she tell the truth she is a fake. I wouldn't go to her concerts for lying to us.

frnacisco 2010

this ****** never had a baby she bought one .

Annoyed

I'm sorry ... Beyonce has obviously never been pregnant enough to gain baby weight in the first place, let alone birth a child and lose the weight after. I'm really starting to dislike her over this. Just admit it already Beyonce!............ Take a look at Jessica Simpson, now that is someone who is CLEARLY pregnant.

brittany

Seriously People dont you realize she had her baby all natural. The healing time is like no time. My sister had her baby the same way and she didnt look like she had a child a month later....DONT HATE ON BEYONCE BECAUSE AFTER YOU HAD A BABY YOU TURNED INTO A BEACHED WHALE.

Yolanda Laws

I had a baby and was back to my weight the same day. If you dont overeat and gain unnecessary weight it wont be a problem losing it. Clearly none of you have had a baby or are just fat

beatrix

LOL I see beyonce crazy stans have got their claws out, calm down STANS. She doesn't even know you're alive you're on here bitching on people's comment get a life or a job. Leave these people alone they don't believe she gave birth and thats that get over it. Beyonce does not care for you STANS, she uses you all to hawk her merchandise, she's probably embarrased at how dangerous and aggressive you all are whenever some one isn't kissing "king bey" ( thats what the stans call her now) ass. You people are so pathetic. Though you have seen the evidence that beyonce's alleged baby bump almost fell out between her legs you still refuse to believe it SHE WAS NEVER PREGNANT !!! I got to hand it to you though you people are loyal as you are crazy

brittany

beatrix: damn who shoved that 3o foot pole up your ass? Your either fat as **** and your hating. Or your to ****ing ugly to get a man. Dont hate bitch....it aint cute