« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tim Tebow

Converts to the NY Jets

3/21/2012 9:48 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tim Tebow has just been traded from the Denver Broncos
The Lord works in mysterious ways ... 'cause  Tim Tebow has just been traded from the Denver Broncos to the New York Jets ... this according to FOX NFL insider Jay Glazer.

According to Jay ... the Jets had to give up a 4th round draft pick and a 6th-round pick in exchange for the former Heisman Trophy winner ... and got an additional 7th round pick in return.

The Jets already have a starting quarterback in Mark Sanchez ... but if Sanchez chokes again ... like he did last season ... Tebow could be in a good position to take over the #1 spot.

Story developing ...

0321_tim_tebow_footer3

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

JetHater

No way I feel so sorry for him cause NY Jets Suck all of New York suck everybody from New york is garbage

nof

Great move by The Jets, couldn't have worked-out better
for The_Tebes.

Denver did good by him - and are now a front-runner in 2013.

Celebrities Suck

This guy says that he's a virgin... Hmmm, lets be serious for a moment! I'm sure he pulls on his shlong once in awhile so for him to say that he's a virgin sounds bs to me... Just sayin!

Samy778

"He should have been traded to a monastery"

More Funny comments and tweets at Dacritics.org

Mr. X

Mr. Tebow...welcome to New York. And I'd also like to welcome you to Mario Williams and Mark Anderson, latest free agent signees by the Buffalo Bills. See, they like to sack QBs. And...the Bills handled you and your old team with ease last season. Now, we get to potentially make you look stupid TWICE.

Have fun dealing with the N.Y. sports media!

Toilethead

For a couple of low draft picks. HAHAHAHAHAAA. I guess that's all they could get for TIMMMMAAAAYYYY.

freaksloan

The Jets already signed Drew Stanton as Dirty Sanchez's backup. Tebow will not be playing QB for the Jets.

Shark jumper

I still say he'll be a jaguar before the start of next season

Wanda W.

My response ? BIG WOOP .............

footballisus

Im a big jets fan in fact thats my email adress And I think tebow will create a new and extra demension in the offence especially in the wild cat offence confusing defences weather their going to hand off pass or either one of the Qbs run or line them both ups wr. It seems like a really good pick to me.

Nikkidiva

They can use TT on 3rd and short...power it for a yard...DO NOT PASS. Also, he can be the good boy to balance out this bad boy team.

beau wiggins

from god yes. to win all the games no way!!!!!!!

jeanleck

I have been a Jets fan for years (since the days of Broadway Joe) and I am a fan of Tebows. I love this. Can't wait for football. Its going to be a great year. Love having a sports figure the kids can look up to. It seems so many athletes think it is their right to do as they want no matter what but the fans pay the bills and deserve decent idols. GREAT JOB JETS

shari

I'm not a huge football fan,but people should get off Tim Tebow's back concerning his religious beliefs and the fact he's not ashamed to show his love for Jesus publicly. People need to realize that when it's all said and done the only thing that will matter in this life will be our attitude toward Jesus. Even if he's not the most talented player i wish him well.

JUSTUS

What a mistake. This move will 1. break the Jets apart, and 2. Do no good for Tebow, who will slowly self destruct in an environment of total chaos.....which is The Jets. What a moron to sign with this team, which shows how desperate he is. Trade? He must have agreed. It will be fun to watch this season.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments