Britney Spears

Gets Thumbs Up

From Conservatorship Judge

3/22/2012 11:42 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0322-britney_spears_EX_01
Britney Spears met with Judge Reva Goetz today in her conservatorship case, just so the judge could see for herself how Britney was doing ... and we're told the judge was impressed.

The meeting was routine -- a status hearing marking the belated 4-year anniversary of the conservatorship. Britney has had these meetings before, and this one was short -- around 5 minutes in the judge's chambers.

The judge is getting to know Britney so well ... maybe she'll send a wedding gift.

leo

looks terrible

Sugenite

Sixth, maybe seventh, but definetly not first! Way to go Brit Brit! She seems really sweet and used to be so pretty, but it doesn't seem like she's going to age well. Oh well, she's got enough money to last two lifetimes so who cares!

Mis

Proud of her. She's one I hated to see meltdown.

James

I don't undertand the whole, "she-used-to-be-so-pretty" thing. I think she's hotter than she ever was. Then again, I'm generally a slave 4 milfs. In any case, she's one of the most authentic women in the industry and still works pretty hard to maintain her fan base and established predominance. She also is able to sustain an air of modesty which is hard to find in Hollyweird these days. She will always be super sexy to me (and millions of others, I'm sure).

Rhubino

Nothing to do with Britney, but TMZ - I think you missed a spot on your homepage where you could have stuck an ad for the Long Island Medium. Holy crap - talk about saturation. You're probably doing more to turn people OFF the show than on to it.

3Storms

So she's no longer clinically retarded and incapable of functioning as an adult? How nice.

MyOpinionOnly

Big effing deal. She cannot have control of her own life and money and yet she gets praise for this. She can't sing for crap, she can't dance for crap and is basically the biggest fraud in show history yet there are so many drooling fans that its pathetic and sad. Give me a real artist anyday over this loser. She can stay away for good as far as I am concerned.

Criss

Maybe it's just a bad pic. Either that or she has really hit the wall!

Oh well

Hats off to Brit, she realized she needed help and stuck with it... Linsday are you watching?

Seriously wtf

I think that is an old picture of her back when she was having the breakdown, isn't it?

Anyway - I never did hear what she was diagnosed with. Did anyone ever say for sure? Anyone know what?

Blovely

Really? Why did you have to post that horrible picture of her. You guys are so biased. Love kim kardashian the ugly fat fame armenian fame whore & hate on people who don't kiss your ass.

STFUP

Any bets on how long it will take her to f**k up and get into trouble after the conservatorship ends?
I'll say one month.

Jim in Cali

I'm still shocked at why this conservatorship is still going on. Is the Judge taking money on the side for this?

Amber

Glad she and her family were able to pull her out of whatever was going on a few years ago! She seems to be staying on track! :)

vern dufford

Ready for the trailer park!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments