Britney Spears

Gets Thumbs Up

From Conservatorship Judge

3/22/2012 11:42 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0322-britney_spears_EX_01
Britney Spears met with Judge Reva Goetz today in her conservatorship case, just so the judge could see for herself how Britney was doing ... and we're told the judge was impressed.

The meeting was routine -- a status hearing marking the belated 4-year anniversary of the conservatorship. Britney has had these meetings before, and this one was short -- around 5 minutes in the judge's chambers.

The judge is getting to know Britney so well ... maybe she'll send a wedding gift.

Jay W.

Looks worn out in above photo.

Jody

Wow, it has been 4 years? Think of all the trouble Lindsay Lohan could get into in 4 years!!! Britney does look worse for wear in this photo.

INeedFacebookFriends.com

Hi! Yall, this is Britney Spears for Proactive. I first tried Proactive when my friend Katy Perry threw it out of her jet and it hit me in the face. Holla back,girl!

Nancy

Maybe this is just yet another bad photo, but she always looks kinda dead behind the eyes . . . as if she's drugged.

moe l.

SHEESH! She looks like she's 55 and headed down fast! Should be the poster child for drug abuse and fast food!

Carl

I guess it is good that things aren't getting worse... but it has been FOUR YEARS. I thought conservatorships like this are meant to be temporary. If she can't get her stuff together and take care of herself by now (at age 30), then her family needs to really think about where this is going.

Sue

It is pretty obvious that she is very mentally ill for a conservatorship to stand for 4 years without any indication of change. Her father has bought her a boyfriend/husband because it will probably keep her more balanced and happy. She is under strict control and I really believe this girl will be under conservatorship her entire life. This is how the rich and famous do mentally ill.

TMZISAPIECEOFSHIT

That pic of her reminds me that no matter how much money she has she is just hillbilly white trash.

Bellaca

That's a RECENT pic. Her minions are just as brain dead as she is. Sorry, she will NEVER be hot again, and hasn't been since 2003-2004. She looks like a 45 year old former stripper/wrestler.

Pinhole Camera

Getting too old quickly, but I like her very much.

nyc44th

Not going by just this photo, but man she sure didn't age well!! She was sexy just a few short years back. . . now I wouldn't even look twice at her. Yea I know about the kids etc, but still she is only 30 . . with the money to afford trainers / chefs etc. No excuse except laziness.

Happy

Good for her! She really needs to thank her dad for stepping in.

Throwback kid

I always wondered if anyone dropped Britney on her head as a child? I know she is a high school dropout so she isn't formally educated but I always felt she sounded a little slow, like she was mildly retarded. Even today as a woman in her 30's she just never comes across as very bright

barney

Britney's dad did a good job but it is past the time for him to help end the conservatorship move on with his own life.She needs to be put back in control of her own life.This is a bad picture,she looks as hot as always.

Greygoose125

Britney used to be so attractive, looks as if she could represent Proactiv now - not a good look.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments