Jason Biggs

Mocks 'Kony 2012' Director

in Naked Meltdown Video

3/22/2012 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

biggs

"American Pie" star Jason Biggs stripped off his clothes in the middle of a Chicago news station this morning and ran around completely naked ... in what seems to be a parody of the infamous Jason Russell meltdown video.

It all went down moments after Jason and Seann William Scott sat down for an interview for the WGN-TV Morning News.

Obviously, the whole thing was a joke to drum up publicity for their new movie ... but with Russell still in the hospital suffering from what's being described as a "reactive psychosis" ... we gotta ask ...

Notaparazzzi

Hurting someone to promote a film sucks. Shame on you Jason. I hope your film fails miserably.

Supr Dav

What a ****!

Mis

oh oh thats good. Shut up, you know it's funny.

Pudding Tang

another ballsy Jason not so big

Simone

Jason Biggs is clearly a bit "off" himself so this doesn't surprise me one bit.

mikeman

this is the best thing jason biggs has done in years.

JustAMom

Mental illness is rarely funny...sorry.

JustAMom

Mental illness is rarely funny...sorry

Hel

This IS hilarious. ‘reactive psychosis’ my ass!
You guys make worse 'funny' comments about other 'stars', in comparison this is no biggie.

Dre

Could've been funnier than what it was, like if he did some actual stuff that Jason Russell did. It reminded me more of him being anxious to get naked for Nadia, if anything.

me

good I think it's funny, i hate that kony2012 guy anyway. It's all a scam and the guy is a nutcase apparently, but shoot I could have told you that when the video came out. Truthfully I could honestly give a crap less about what goes on is africa or wherever the kony thing happened. It happens every day all over the world, even worse things...who cares, get over it and get on with your life. Lord people have turned into nothing but bleeding hearts these days. oh whine whine poor kid whine whine...good lord it makes me want to puke. It's funny everyone in america whines and cries about all these over seas kids....but do any of you care what happens in your own country? All these stars go adopt all these african kids...how come they don't adopt from the usa? I think it's all just for show, to make people think they care.

boricua4669

Absolutely hilarious !!!

Mazor

It's always hilarious to make fun of a total douchebag.

Gia

Harvey- all I have to say is this is sad....sad....sad. You and your staff have sunk to a new low.

buypolar

Being in Chicago and seeing this, I don't think he was making fun of anyone. They had discussed in the interview Jason's full frontal nude scene in the movie.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments