Kim Kardashian

Assaulted with White Powder

3/23/2012 5:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kim Kardashian flour bomb attackKim Kardashian was assaulted Thursday night by a woman who threw white powder all over her, and it was concerning enough to call out the fire department.

Kim was at the London Hotel in West Hollywood for an event touting her new fragrance line, True Reflection.  She was walking the red carpet when a woman threw the white powder at her from behind, covering her back and her hair.  During the incident, the attacker shouted, "Fur hag."

Kim went to a private room, took the jacket off, brushed the powder off her hair and returned to the event.  But the fire department had to examine the powder and deal with any possible danger.

They determined it was cooking flour.

The woman who threw the powder was detained by cops, but according to the Sheriff's Department Kim decided NOT to press charges and the woman was released.

Gerri

A flour bomb? Why not the real thing :)

j

Did you say the perfume is called "True REJECTION"?

I wouldn't wear her perfume...

embarrassing to smell like rejection.

j

The lady in the back covering her nose and mouth says it all..very funny this woman...the perfume fragrance...eellcchh...Kim Kardashian True Rejection...stinks to be Kim.

EggsOverEasy

Can someone please give me the name of the woman that threw the flour so that I can send her a note and thank her..

bluebob

It's a horrible thing to be assaulted like that and not know exactly what someone threw at you. I wish her no harm as a person but I'm extremely Sick of seeing her ugly fat face on the net and on TV. Hopefully she'll go away now.

xoLovelyyxo

haha that woman who got arrested is my hero. amazing woman. kim kartrashian deserved that. she's an untalented worthless pee loving human being.

Redskin_Chick

I dont like Kim K, I find her arrogant and a selfish brat, and it's annoying that she walks around as if she is famous for her many accomplishments, but in reality she famous for a sex tape. But for people to say they wish it was acid instead of powder, yall are so wrong for that, so not cool.

X

A W E S O M E!!!!

BD

Two thumbs up

Melanie

Like her or not. Kim's got a lot more class than people are giving her credit for. Because it had been me, I would have chased the chick down and beat her til all her teeth were missing. I don't care how you feel about someone, you don't attack them. And, that was a waste of time.

Irene

Anyone who throws anything at another person should go straight to jail. In this day and age, you never know...it could be anything and no one deserves that.

Happy

ah hahhahahahhah!

joy

i think it was some voodoo type **** if not anthrax

Arete

It's sad that people would go so far when they don't like someone... I sure they don't even KNOW her. I mean, in the end of the day, no one forces anyone to watch Kim K or to read post about her... If you don't like her, ignore her.

Truth

PRETTY OBVIOUS.. ARREST HER FOR COKE POSSESSION!! #TRUTH!!