Nicole Richie

The 'Fashion Star'

Is a Bikini Babe

3/22/2012 10:15 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Nicole Richie than and now in a bikiniBreaking News: Nicole Richie has curves!

While she used to get grilled for being morbidly thin back in her party girl days (right), Nicole proved she's all grown up and filled out in the right places by rockin' a sexy two-piece in Miami on Wednesday (left).

The 30-year-old mother-of-two "Fashion Star" mentor really is basking in the sun.

0131_one_piece_two_piece_footer

buque too

Anyone that has had children and can afford a tummy tuck can look that great, look at her bellybutton!

TMZ_Admin

The before photo is unfairly criticized. Nicole was clearly training hard to become a marathon runner.

bb

I'm not a fan or anything, but I have to say I do admire the way Nicole has rebuilt her life. Five years ago I would have NEVER imagined she would turn out as this clean, healthy well put together business women and mom - and keep her life relatively out of the tabloids. Now Lindsay....

God-Of-Lyf

I see she's starting to look more and more like her father now days!

Glory Bee

Wow kiddo! Amazing! Happy to ANYONE that can turn it around like this. Re: comments about tummy tuck scars. I have the same scar from having a fallopian tube removed. So do women who have had cesarian births. And to the gal who said some guy said our thighs shouldn't touch up by our "woohoo". LOL. I heard the same thing. Even when I was way too thin, and a dancer, I couldn't get the space there, and with all ribs showing I still had a little pooch of belly, no matter what. sooooo, do like I did. Find the most awsome guy in the world who thinks you are exactly what he wants. Oh yeah, he's out there.

Mrs. Damaskinos

Damn, that pic from 2006 is scary...I don't know how she thought she good there....She could still stand to gain about 15 more pounds...imo

jeesy

Wow. I'm not a fan by far, but I gotta say Nicole is looking amazing. Watched her flip flop over the years with weight, but right now she's perfect. Keep it up!

jake

Wow she looks so much better

go home!

Thank God for those babies, they literally saved her life. She looked disgusting back then. I'd love to hear what she has to say now about that time in her life.

Fuller

She looks amazing!

sheesh

she looks fantastic! That 2006 picture is so scary. Glad she turned herself around.

Kabala

It's amazing what food (and less drugs- will do.

TMZ_Admin

Nicole's fashion sense has also improved a great deal over the past 6 years. Loose fitting diapers and ace bandage bikini tops are so 2006.

Val

Wow she looks great, sooo much better!

Eric

She looks way better now.