Whitney Houston's Death

Sources Say Cocaine Removed

From Singer's Hotel Room

3/22/2012 4:34 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0322_whitney_houston_room_tmz_ex_wm
Sources connected to Whitney Houston who were with Whitney the day she died tell TMZ ... an individual removed all traces of cocaine from the room before authorities arrived.

The Coroner's Office says Whitney used cocaine "immediately prior to her collapse."  Investigators who arrived on scene found no traces of cocaine or any other illegal substance.

One source who is extremely close to the situation tells us ... the individual who removed the cocaine was also the person who supplied it to Whitney.

As we previously reported, other items were removed from the room as well, including bed sheets.

The Beverly Hills PD just told TMZ ... its investigation is not closed.  Cops will not comment on whether they are looking at evidence tampering.

mousetrap

I went through a little cocaine phase in my mid twenties many years ago. It lasted about a year and a half. The high is phenominal, but the crash is freaking horrific. It took me about two years after quitting before I could stand to watch a sunrise. Just simply because I had watched it so many times strung out and unable to sleep. It was like a PTSD experience. They say it is a helluva drug. It is a helluva nasty drug, and I would never touch it again for any amount of money. No amount of money is worth that torture and hell.

carol

Does this report come as a surprise to anyone? Of course not. And for her mother to blame is on anxiety - give me a break. If you need to coke yourself up or medicate yourself down, get out of show business - you are too immature to be in it. These so called celebrities have no problem taking the accolades and the money but they need to act like immature idiots if they have to perform - if you are so anxious - walk it off. Cissy to say anxiety - nonsense - next it will be it was raining on that day and that was her excuse. Excuses, excuses - anyone would have to be blind and stupid not to see she was high as a kite all the time.

Anthony

people need to read .... the sheets were takin out after the police released the room. the fmaily didnt want someone to go in there and take the stuff and try and sell it like they did her casket photo.
as for the drugs everyone think someone took it... who said she had any left maybe she did it all, in stead of a line. and if that was my family or sis i would of taken it too. i would rather tell the family then have them find out on the news. also Whitney was hiding her use so she might of threw out the container before getting in the tub cause she knew they were comming back to get her ready for show

CrisDizzle

Cocaine is one hell of a drug!

Suey

Raffles did it!

Insider

Whitney's SISTER-IN-LAW seemed to go out of her way on the OPRAH INTERVIEW to tell the WORLD that "SHE DID NOT SEE WHITNEY AT ALL THE DAY SHE DIED" and that Whitney was wanting to see her and was calling her. SISTER-IN-LAW Pat also put out to the WORLD that she WALKED to Whitney's room, NOT RUN, even when she heard the Hairdresser screams in the hallway. Makes you WONDER WHY the SISTER-IN-LAW is trying to let the world think she was NO WHERE AROUND Whitney on the day of her death. >>> The MILLION DOLLAR QUESTION IS...... WHO REMOVED THE BED SHEETS AND CRACK PIPE?? Someone is going to be pulled in by the Police! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Hotel security cameras DON'T LIE!!!

Oh well

Now all you bobby brown haters can STFU !!!

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

Don't worry. Everybody that's a celebrity knows to keep their mouths shut when it comes to disclosing who the celebrity's main drug dealer is. Anybody notice that? None of the celebrity's drug dealer has ever been exposed... rotfl. My guess is... they must be a well connected person.

Suey

I wonder if that same person chose to remove all remnants of cocaine from the room instead of helping Whitney in the bathroom?

crazylady

Insider... Post 109 EXCELLENT post !!! I thought the same thing week's ago already when I watched the interview with Oprah & Pat ! At the time I found it sooooo ODD how Pat was making sure the WORLD knew ! For week's now I felt something was up. I think Pat is shady and Whitney NEVER really knew her , Pat was to good of a player for Whitney who was 24/7 drugged up ! It wouldn't surprise me if Pat didn't sell the coffin picture !!?? If you watched close during that interview when that subject came up, Pat looked quilty ! And if she LOVED Whitney more than just about anyone else and was SO devoted to her, would you not had been fired up, pissed off & mad about that coffin picture ??? Watch her close in the interview.
AND did you notice how Pat had to make sure to tell the WORLD a few times how Whitney TRUSTED her so much, she kept making that point ??? And I also walked away from that interview thinking, " I think that Pat is PISSED Whitney died " . I could read it on her.

bill

stupid is as stupid does. Blame the person who died it was her choice to continue this lifestyle so it's her fault she kicked the bucket. the enablers are just that enablers, if she doesn't get drugs from them she would have gone elsewhere to scratch that itch feel sorry for the daughter what a role model to have so im not expecting much there unfortunately

Kat

I dont know why anyone thinks its odd nothing was found and that must mean someone removed it from the room. Not true. Whitney was a drug addict and would know to toss empty packaging into a toilet and flush it so it wouldnt be found. It was probably very routine with her . She tried to sell a new image of "recovery' but I think that was just a marketing ploy all along . At least it had people clapping for her on her Oprah interview, which was the point, give them some sappy story and they melt. Staying clean for her daughter was never important to Whitney, only fame and drugs were.

Emily

This woman disgusts me, i don't feel sorry for her at all. Everyone is making her out to be an angel and looking for people to blame for her actions. she is responsible for her dumb life , im GLAD SHES DEAD.

Sue

We all can speculate and come up with our own theories, but in the long run only GOD, Whitney and the LAST person in that room will ever know the TRUTH... And to the posters who are writing, " I'd be snorting that bath water or GOT COKE?" When they find YOU or someone YOU love laying face down somewhere or convulsing with foam coming out of your mouth, lets see who will be laughing then.

Ann

Oh no nancy grace will make her show about this for a month