PETA

Don't Blame Us for Kim K Attack

... But We LOVE It!

3/23/2012 6:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kim Kardashian flour bomb attackPETA -- the most obvious suspect in the Kim Kardashian flour bomb attack -- is adamant the organization is NOT behind the red carpet stunt ... but it's VERY SUPPORTIVE of the attacker.

A rep for the People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals tells TMZ ... "It was not [us]. We were given the video by an anti-fur activist on the scene."

Still, a rep for the organization explains, "PETA has tried everything from polite letters to public protests, but Kim Kardashian has not been moved by the news that animals are beaten, electrocuted, and even skinned alive for real fur garments. Whoever threw that flour may reach her when our polite appeals did not."

As we previously reported, Kim was flour bombed on the red carpet of a Hollywood event last night ... while the mystery attacker lady shouted, "Fur Hag!"

0322_flour_thrower_sub

Steve P. Cole

I do not believe in the cause. As a private investigator, this would have not happened to my client.

mrs.chanel

I hope she lays in bed reading all these great comments about how everyone hates her and her family and wish the would fall off the earth, good reading Kim...

Brandy

This is so obviously a PR stunt by momma Kris to fix up kimmy's image and paint her in a different, more sympathetic light. Anyone who believes this was no for publicity purposes needs to stop drinking the Kool-Aid...really though!

mrs.chanel

Pay back is such a B%*&ch! I love it! Do it again!

carly

How she handled that shows a lot about her personality. Had she just laughed it off or something maybe I'd have some respect for her. I think she kinda deserved it, karma!

TMZtmz

she goes to jail but zimmerman doesn't lol what a joke

road_angel

I'm not a fan of kim's but I don't agree with what that person did throwing flour at her either. Thats a cheap shot and meant to ruin her evening. Good she continued on and didnt' let that bozo win

kate

LOVE it. She IS a fur hag. Hope she gets worse...

Gbaby

Flour? Really?? thats the best you could do? I would have done motor oil.

why???

is it me or was that a plot to get her back in the graces of man, she didn't even seem mad. Her mom was looking at her, as her security moves to the other side so the floor bomb can take place. Normally she freak out at everything however not this rating must be real low, man guess on one want keep up with the Kardashions anymore.

teewop

and there comes Mommy at the end there to come to Kim's rescue!!

Da_Boss

The person who did this was arrested on the spot, but the guy who killed Trayvon Martin is walking free only in America.

Karina

lol what is security for??

Andre

Kudos to the person that flour bombed her. I wish his would happen to Kim every time she goes out.

Jim

Now that KK is filing charges, look for the money trail on who defends the attacker. My guess is that PETA will be closely associated.

Previous 15 Comments | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments