PETA

Don't Blame Us for Kim K Attack

... But We LOVE It!

3/23/2012 6:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kim Kardashian flour bomb attackPETA -- the most obvious suspect in the Kim Kardashian flour bomb attack -- is adamant the organization is NOT behind the red carpet stunt ... but it's VERY SUPPORTIVE of the attacker.

A rep for the People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals tells TMZ ... "It was not [us]. We were given the video by an anti-fur activist on the scene."

Still, a rep for the organization explains, "PETA has tried everything from polite letters to public protests, but Kim Kardashian has not been moved by the news that animals are beaten, electrocuted, and even skinned alive for real fur garments. Whoever threw that flour may reach her when our polite appeals did not."

As we previously reported, Kim was flour bombed on the red carpet of a Hollywood event last night ... while the mystery attacker lady shouted, "Fur Hag!"

0322_flour_thrower_sub

Firefly

She should of gotten a twofer. Mom was standing nearby, she should of lobbed one at mom too.

Mumra the Ever Living

She couldn't stand the flour, but urine turns her on. Go figure.

mebrat24

Harvey and fat boy will be kissing her ass.

shaheem

That person is my hero. haha who ever you are, thank you!!!! it should of been oil.

RIP

LMFAO! I hope at every red carpet someone throws some stuff on here. She's nothing but a skanky whore.

South Side

I'm surprised that Kim didn't open her mouth when she saw white stuff flying at her face.

Scotty

Does Kim Kardashian want us to believe that she lacks a soul? Who wouldn't be angry and embarrassed by this, if real? Nice publicity for her perfume though, what you can't get with real talent you can get with a staged assault. Liars!

Pudding Tang

she wont pursue charges because she's an independent dirty PETA lover

RaineeDrops

What a better way to play people like fools then to set up such a staged event to gather more attention to her perfume launch.

Pay off? She gets more attention hoping more of her foolish fans will feel sorry for her and buy her perfume and tweet about this and that gossip sites and rag mags pick up on the "trending topic" to garner pity.

All of this has to be staged BS that she and her family manufacture up. The way they are so calculated scripting their show, editing, staging drama and histrionics so that they are talked about the next day.

They have turned this into a business, stunt after PR stunt.

It is sickening how she benefits off of this foolery.

Debbie

Someone did that to me they wouldn't like what I'd do to them. It's a pesonal choice to wear fur. I'm an animal lover but the animals worn are mean animals and are not pets. PETA should be more concerned to what is happening to horses which is worse than what is happening to animals being used for fur coats etc. They hate celebrities and this is their way of getting attention. FU*K YOU PETA. I do hit back so watch it when I wear my fur.

HermesHeiress

I am gonna go against the grain here and say..The flour thrower was out of line,that flour could have feed a couple hunger kids...constipate them but feed them non the less.I grew up with animals...I understand love for animals and wanting to protect them..but PETA is way off their rockers to think they have the right to attack someone..and invade their personal space and damage their personal belongings.NOT a fan of Kim K..but it is just wrong .I have a few fur pieces but I only buy vintage fur...no new fur for me.If one ever come near me(not that they care about me)..I would get medieval on their hiney.

R

I hope you sick freaks at TMZ wake up and see that this a-hole who threw the flour is not only guilty of assault but also guilty of bullying. WTF is wrong with you people? And Kim should have pressed charges against this woman. What the hell! Kim should stand up for herself. What kind of message does this send to children who are victims of bullying?

LoveLife

She doesn't give a SH*T about the animals and neither does her family. That's less than fair for her. Would I do that to her? No, but she needed a reality check for sure!

TMP

PETA is a joke. They kill the animals in their shelters and instead of putting the money they get into actually HELPING ANIMALS, they spend millions of dollars on billboards and spreading hateful propaganda.. all in the name of "loving animals".. yet, the they kill more animals in their shelters than the entire eastern US.

tracker

Peta,you do not help your cause with your stupid comments.. I dislike the kardashians,however it is not ILLEGAL to wear fur in this country..i hope that the morons who wear fur will STOP..but to the powder pushers,you need to be prosecuted[starting with you seacrest,don't laugh off the sasha cohen bit!]