TMZ Live

Kim Kardashian

Flour Bomber Couldn't Rattle Me

3/23/2012 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

032312_tmzlive

Kim Kardashian joined us today to fire back at the woman who unleashed that flour bomb -- and explained why she brushed off the attack so quickly. Kim also issues a challenge to anti-fur protestors who resort to violence.

Plus, Harvey's got beef with fanatics of "The Hunger Games" ... "Iron Chef" Michael Symon defends Rachael Ray against plagiarism claims -- and Super Bowl champ turned model Will Blackmon says something that leaves the entire newsroom speechless!
TMZLive-Download-Podcast-Graphic

(0:30) Kim K. attacked with flour by a PETA supporter -- she calls in to talk about how it all went down.
(3:15) Kim doesn't understand how people support non-violence against animals ... but are okay with attacking people.
(6:15) PETA supporter/model Joanna Krupa says she has no problem at all with the flour attacker's tactics.
(10:00) LiLo's alleged hit-and-run victim wants $100k or else ... how is this not extortion?
(14:10) Whitney Houston -- we found out there was a cocaine cover-up in her hotel room.
(18:30) The Hunger Games -- Harvey doesn't understand why people see midnight showings.
(24:41) Celeb chef Michael Symon calls in to defend Rachel Ray.
(30:10) Madonna fights for gay rights ... in Russia!
(35:01) Super Bowl champ Will Blackmon calls in to talk about his possible modeling career ... and crack a joke about his man bits.

Donovan

I agree Stretchdiddy about how this site has become biased based upon whatever stars are feeding you or who Harvey has a boner for that day. I think it started around Mel Gibson and that whole story. The show is nothing like what it started out being. They answer no questions from viewers anymore, its WAY overproduced and fake. I don't watch near as often as I used to because it's just become annoying how stupid they obviously think their viewers are.

MJB's #1 Fan

I wish it had some kind of impact on us seeing this slut and her ugly family on TV. I wish she would go away. I can't stand this cosmetically altered tramp.

I'm amazing how she can walk around with her up high when everyone has seen how high she can put her legs in the air for losers.

Donovan

I bet you even this little powwow with the lawyer was planned in advance.

Donovan

this is so stupid, these callers are PLANTED. No one asks these stupid questions.

Butterfly

ATTENTION EVERYBODY!!! I AM NOT, NOT, NOT THE "BUTTERFLY" ON POST #28!!! THE LANGUAGE USED BY THAT "BUTTERFLY" IS NOT IN MY VOCABULARY. I DO NOT OWN THE BUTTERFLY SIGNATURE NAME AND #28 IS FREE TO USE IT, HOWEVER, I WILL CONTINUE READING THE POSTS AND WILL RETALIATE ANY VULGAR AND INAPPROPRIATE COMMENTS FROM THAT PERSON. BY THE WAY, I HAVE A PRETTY GOOD IDEA WHO THIS NEW "BUTTERFLY" IS AND I WILL PUBLICLY REVEAL THE REAL NAME!!! COUNT ON IT!!!

bb

Harvey..... tell your staff how to spell Bologna.

jon boy

FACT - FIRE SERVICE DID NOT SHOW UP TO TEST THE WHITE POWDER, TOTALLY STAGED EVENT TO PROMOTE KIM, 100% SHAM

michele

FYI I wont be tuning in. When I saw her on Jay Lenno the other night I changed the station. If she is on the cover of a magazine, I won't buy it. Thanks for letting me know she is your guest because now I know not to watch!

Stella Lindsay

Kim, you really think having flour dumped on you is comparable to the violence animals suffer when they're slaughtered for their fur? What on earth is wrong with you?

Dulce

The way her and her team handled everything was awesome. And she was very strong. I still think she was too nice to the woman, I believe if that crazy lady did it once, she will do it again.

omegabeta

Ugh. I was all ready to settle in for 40 minutes of guilty pleasure, only to find out that half the show is useless -- who cares about Kim K and Lindsay....fast forward to the mid-way point...

Woot

Just watching this waste of space get humiliated while she stood there taking herself so damned seriously just made my day. Thanks, flour bomber!

WDC

More Tyler! More Tyler! More Tyler!!

ria

If you listen/watch the clip again, TMZ totally removed what Joanna said about kim. For those of you that missed it when it was live, Joanna said Kim is a disgusting human being and that one of her people was at the event Kim was at and Kim begged her publicist to not have her touch the homeless people that were there. And of course Harvey cut her off as she was telling it. And now they removed these 2 parts from the video. So if you still had doubts that TMZ work for the KarTRASHian, there you have it.

Butterfly

ATTENTION EVERYBODY!!! PLEASE READ POST #69 WHICH IS ME, THE ORIGINAL BUTTERFLY. POST #28 BY THE "SECOND BUTTERFLY" HAS BEEN CHANGED TO #27. THIS SECOND "BUTTERFLY" USES VULGAR LANGUAGE WHICH IS NOT IN MY VOCABULARY. CHECK IT OUT! SECOND BUTTERFLY JOINED TMZ ONLY 7 DAYS AGO COMPARED TO MY POSTS OF SEVERAL HUNDRED DAYS. I DO NOT OWN THE BUTTERFLY SIGNATURE BUT I WILL EXPOSE ANYONE WHO DARES TO PUT ME IN WITH SUCH VULGAR ENGLISH, DESCRIPTIONS, AND COMMENTS. COUNT ON IT!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments