Angelina Jolie

I Didn't Pay Any Attention

to 'Jolieing'

3/24/2012 6:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0324-angelina-jolie-getty-leg
Even though her Oscar night pose spawned its own photo trend and even its own Twitter handle ... Angelina Jolie says she didn't pay any mind to the craze known as "Jolieing."

The woman with the most famous right leg in Hollywood tells the Huffington Post she ignored all the press following her red carpet appearance.

She told HuffPo, "I honestly didn't pay attention to it. You know what I mean? I don't watch those TV shows and if I go online and see something about myself, I don't click on it. And the people I surround myself with don't really talk about that kind of stuff ... I heard something, but I didn't pay any attention."

First we're supposed to believe she just struck the pose naturally (we're sticking with our theory that she did it on a bet -- someone told her they'd donate money to a children's charity if she stuck her leg out) ... and now we're supposed to believe she didn't relish the attention?

More people bought tickets to "The Tourist" than believed her story.

Barb

Slow news day, TMZ? Let's all move on, already.

FlamingoNut

That pose looks awkward and ridiculous, period.

Barb

@#40/Carrie. You are right in your assessment of American entertainment taste for the most part. The dumber the better. It's sad. I can say that because I am an American. Most of the theatrical and TV entertainment is mindless trash. That people would make an issue of Angelina's dress to this extent is just plain silly.

Anon

Speaking of the kids living like gypsies, I think the memoir the kids write about growing up in Jolie's world will make quite a movie - much better than The Tourist. The illusion will be ****tered.

Anon

Carrie, if you think The Tourist had a complicated plot, you live you must not need much to be challenged. This was not about violence. The Tourist was so slow it was like watching grass grow.

I feel sorry for those kids. No stability at all. They live like gypsies sleeping in a different bed every night.

OBAMA CLAUS

Why didn't , 'the people she surrounds herself with" tell her her legs look like frog legs, a delicacy in France, but i think she looks like she's lifting the leg on an invisable fire hydrant.

Norman

The girl could stand to spend a few hours under a sun lamp before exposing that leg. makes you wonder what she does with her money.

run_dmc

Um - the tourist did make $280 M worldwide

Lena

That's because she is either drunk or being DESPERATE for atention or both. She's a skinny-a$$ hag and should keep her skin under clothing.

linda

she did look like a white zombie.!!!!

linda

i think she is so ugly. and skinny. no kim kardashian. i dont get why people are interested in jolie.?? home wrecker. that is all she is.!!!!

GJ

SHE IS SO FULL OF IT. I THINK SHE WAS TRYING TO SHOW HOW SEXY SHEIS BECAUSE SHE THINKS SHE IS REALLY HOT AND ABOVE EVERYONE ELSE. HER TRUE COLORS SHOWED THAT NIGHT. I TOTALLY THINK SHE IS JEALOUS OF CLOONYS GF STACY AND WAS MOCKING HER AND WAS TRYING TO SHOW HOW NICE HER SKELETOR LEGS ARE. I ALSO THINK SHE LOVE TO TAKE ATTENTION AWAY FROM JA. SHE IS AN INSECURE PSYCHO AND SHE HAS BEEN PLAYING THE ROLE OF HER LIFE TRYING TO ACT LIKE A NORMAL GOOD PERSON. HEY ANGELING. YOU WOULD BE PERFECTLY CAST AS SKELETOR IN THE UPCOMING HE MAN MOVIE. TO THE POWER OF GRAY SKULL. Lol

sPaNkdEnALgAs

Awww come on T M Z! "The Tourist" was actually a good movie!

tellmeaboutit

LOL Sure, spider woman, we all believe you don't follow publicity about youself. And of course that's not why everytime there is something negative in the press about you and purse puppy Pitt, you have to hurry out and hang all over each other in public. Right.
She is just so full of herself. I like the way Chelsea Handler described it as "Jolie sticking out her kickstand."

beatrix

This bitch needs to eat a burger, her disgusting white pasty leg almost made me gag. This bitch is such a joke

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments