Angelina Jolie

I Didn't Pay Any Attention

to 'Jolieing'

3/24/2012 6:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0324-angelina-jolie-getty-leg
Even though her Oscar night pose spawned its own photo trend and even its own Twitter handle ... Angelina Jolie says she didn't pay any mind to the craze known as "Jolieing."

The woman with the most famous right leg in Hollywood tells the Huffington Post she ignored all the press following her red carpet appearance.

She told HuffPo, "I honestly didn't pay attention to it. You know what I mean? I don't watch those TV shows and if I go online and see something about myself, I don't click on it. And the people I surround myself with don't really talk about that kind of stuff ... I heard something, but I didn't pay any attention."

First we're supposed to believe she just struck the pose naturally (we're sticking with our theory that she did it on a bet -- someone told her they'd donate money to a children's charity if she stuck her leg out) ... and now we're supposed to believe she didn't relish the attention?

More people bought tickets to "The Tourist" than believed her story.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

StevenB

The next time Jolie does something in public that isn't completely calculated will be the first time in a couple of decades.

Christy

She looks like her water just broke.

Tesla_Consulting

Everyone can agree she didn't come up with the word : Jolieing

Liz76

She didn't pay attention to the chicken leg fiasco??? Please, only the Loonys believe that one.

The bony leg fiasco happened happened 4 weeks ago. Wonder why she's responding now??? Hmmmm. Could it be an attempt to deflect negative attention from the New Yorker magazine article where an old adviser states Jolie became became involved in philanthropy in order to rehabilitate her image. You better believe it.
Please note this is only an abstract of the article.
Note the date is March 26, 2012. This is definitely am attempt at deflecting negative attention from what a phony she is.

Mangymutt

I'm usually 100% team angelina...but when I saw her during the oscars doing the 'leg' pose I had to laugh at how obvious she was being at trying to be sexy and sultry. Sorry it didn't work. She was forcing it. Maybe if she had only done the 'pose' 2-3x, ok yes it's sexy. But she was doing it all night long on the red carpet and then even when she went on stage to present an award she forgot to stand that way and you see it hit her that she's supposed to be posing with her leg out so she rearranges herself to put her leg out. UGH! She just took a few notches off her popularity with me.

observer

She has always been trash, and she is still trash.

Liz76

Guess what else??? Angie & Pitt received approximately 35 million from the sale of their kids pictures. Guess how much of that $$$ was ACTUALLY donated??? 13 million fellow TMZers.

You know how Angie and company (the Loons) always go on and on about what selfless people Angie & Brad are? How do they explain only donating less then 1/3 of the proceeds to charity??

Coincidence that the Huffington Post interview was posted yesterday?? The New Yorker expose on Angie's phoniness was also just posted yesterday.

That's the real story, not the chicken leg.

Fawna hendricks

I am so annoyed by Jolie. She is the one who needs to get over Jen Anniston. All this crap about her skeletor leg sticking out makes me sick. Anyone else remember Jen wearing a sexy black dress with lots of leg sticking out back in 2010 golden globes? Jolie just had to try and upstage Jen again. I know women like this in my life, and it's pathetic. Anyone who believes Jolie didn't plan that pose and the dress, wake up! And she doesn't pay attention? Please! Jen rocked that look first and her leg didn't look like a dead body. I will never understand why people can't see thru Jolie.

frnacisco 2010

if you tmz staff assume that angelina is aa stupid as you then don't believe her.

LunchHr

The Tourist raked in $280MM. Personally? I don't believe she reads the crap written about her, but I'm sure people close to her passed the leg thing along. Does she care? Likely, no. She's got 6 kids, a terrific partner, a great career and her UN/Charity work. Who would have time to be concerned with petty gossip?

Progressive

If Angelina reads all the stuff on the net about her and her leg, she wouldn't have time for anything else! Does anyone know how many posts there are about her leg alone? Thousands!

Jane

You know she's lying... celebs love this type of treatment! And it got the press off the fact that she's adopting all the kids in the world! SERIOUSLY angie, wtf! She reminds me of this: bitly.com/I0rzNa hahaha!

dobielover

She is a drugged out bitch,

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5