PETA to Kim Kardashian

GET A LIFE!!!

3/24/2012 4:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0119_kim_kardashian_tmz_EX
Kim Kardashian is selfish, will do anything to keep herself in the news and doesn't have a heart ... so says PETA, in reaction to the news KK is planning to press charges against the girl who threw flour on her at an event Thursday night.

In a statement to TMZ, the animal rights group (which claims it had nothing to do with the incident), says, "If she presses charges, at least people will be constantly reminded of her selfish, callous disregard for the cruel deaths that she causes by wearing fur."

They continue, "How much better it would be if she decided to evolve and enhance her image by donating her vulgar furs and exotic-animal skins to the homeless. The activist acted from the heart, something Kim doesn't seem to have."

PETA concludes their statement by saying, "If anything, Kim should get a life, the very thing that she denies animals."

PETA also tells TMZ they'd be willing to help the flour-tosser with her defense costs, if she asked them.

As TMZ first reported, we're told Kim is planning on pressing charges because she doesn't feel the woman should get away with assault.

BeSerious

And I am more and more beginning to liken PETA to a terrorist group. They have no respect from me and when they speak I only hear blah blah blah. Puppy killers. Why don't they work with no kill shelters? No, they'd rather kill good animals rather than find them loving homes.
Terrorists in the eyes of animals.

jack

In your "exclusive" chat with Kim she said she was too busy to press charges? At least tmz is reminding people about the boycott site, which should see a huge increase in numbers after all this self created publicity.

casey

Hey Sandy.......the point here is that the public is tired of Kim Kardashian ...doesn' like her.
If it was anyone else , the flour lady would be unpopular.
Kim needs to just shut up and go away for at least a year

jacksonfive210

I bet PETA killed more animals then the whole kardashian family last year.

jeannie

I wouldn't donate a penny to PETA. I think that organization stinks but there's no proof they were behind this. Speculation does not equal guilt. I don't care for people like Kim either. She's a shallow vengeful witch. NO TALENT EITHER

hillbillygirl45

I agree with Phreaky 100%!!! The ENTIRE Kartrashian Klan used up their 15 minutes a LOOONG time ago, and I think it's way past time for them all to just disappear. By the way, I really liked the idea of throwing the flour at Kim while still in the bag...just make sure it's at least a 5 lb. bag....

BeSerious

This world is getting so crazy, I think I'm gonna go out and have a fur hoodie made for me to wear wherever and whenever I want. Heck, I'll have one made for the whole family, and F8&^ Geraldo and PETA.

Rocco

Damned, Peta, I just might have to donate to you guys. Way to smack down that hideous fat ass.

dolphin

Mr. Hamm is right, "Kim is an idiot" LOL!! this is too good. KimTrash will now bring more and more people to the websites showing how animals are tortured so Miss BigButt can wear fur.
This serves 3 purposes: 1) her "fans" will finally look at the horrible videos and pics and 2) everyone will hate her even more and 3) she'll anger more people and, most likely, get repeated flour bombings.
Kim is her own worse enemy haha-hee-hee-haha-ho

StevenB

It wouldn't surprise me in the least to learn that Kardashian set this up herself to try to stem the tide of mostly negative publicity she has been getting for some time.

RaineeDrops

Kim Kardashian and Peta are both being attention seeking nutjobs.

JDoors

"Kim Kardashian is selfish, will do anything to keep herself in the news and doesn't have a heart ... so says PETA ..."

Pot/Kettle/Black.

PETA doesn't give a sh*t about the rights of others (if they're human) so that's about as selfish as you can get. They claim they're not involved in this incident yet -- here's a freakin' press release jumping into the fray for no other reason than to grab all the publicity they can get, and for an organization that murders millions of animals and whose real purpose is to take every sucker they can fool for all the money they have, there's no heart there at all.

Beauty Queen

So according to PETA, it's okay for the homeless to wear fur! Wow, I never knew that!

Malsol

If PETA members do not want to wear FUR, that is their right. However, they have no right to force their views on others.
Man has worn fur since the beginning of time. There is even Biblical justification. PETA is just another form of terrorist group.

SeanyP67

I am so sick of having to hear about this media whore. I cannot wait for her 15 minutes to be up.