'Britain's Got Talent'

Jonathan Antoine

Is Susan Boyle 2.0

3/25/2012 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0325_got_talent_video
The mania that was Susan Boyle has passed -- but get ready for the next shy, introverted but extremely talented singer from "Britain's Got Talent" ... and his name is Jonathan Antoine

Jonathan and his singing partner Charlotte Jaconelli blew the judges' pants off on last night's show, performing a sort of opera/pop duet together.

Simon Cowell in particular went from skeptical to giant fan in a matter of minutes, though he said he felt Jonathan (who was trembling after his performance) was clearly the stronger of the two singers.

RIP SuBo ... long live SuBoy!!!

Susan62509

My jaw literally dropped the minute he opened his mouth. I was filled with joy for him while the tears were running down my cheeks. This young man has a magnificient and along with his age, his new future awaits him. Luciano Pavarotti has been reborn !!!!!

Joao

BIG woopty do,

FlyRod

Thank you God for giving me the pleasure of seeing your great works with these to. God has given us two special gifts here.

LongJohn69

Why does Europe produce singers like THIS and America gives us the "Pants on the Ground" guy?

Lisa

What a voice!!! It made me cry!

Paul

I am so glad that talent is what counts and not just a "pretty face/body". This young man truly is loyal and I wish both success in life and hope they can become grammy winners for many years - Nothing but praise for both talents and best wishes.

Norb Muckenthaler

Wow! This young man has a great God given talent and should not be shy about his look's. He should be proud amd continue his great gift from God. I was amazed by his voice when he started to sing. Unbelievable!!! Congratuations Jonathan Antoine! Love you and talent! Keep forging ahead!

Patty

I love it! Great job. I get so tired of the world being so judging. They are great together. He has a fantastic voice as well as she does. They both compliment each other. Simone needs to listen before passing judgement as do I and others around the world. Never judge a book by its cover!!!

Bob Paris

Outstanding...what a gift and so beautiful together. God Bless them both...always.

Francis

MAGNIFICENT!!!!!!!!!!

An inspiration to young people all over the world.

God continues to do His mighty work through the most unlikely of people.

DrValerie

Jonathan & Charlotte TOGETHER created that miraculous energy that mystics have searched for...the "Moment of Perfection." One can create their own miracles with that (and more).

While his voice is the more powerful, her voice is clear and sweet. It is the harmony/synergy of them together that brought the audience to its feet.

It would be a terrible mistake to separate them.

Anita Corbally

Jonathan and Charlotte both knew they could sing, their school friends knew they could and their teachers and parents. The rest of the world has just been let in on a glorious secret. I have watched everything on utube that I could find and still can't get enough. Kids have given me headphones, what an amazing talent you both have, Simon, you should hang your head in shame. For those who thinks the Big J looks scruffy, what the hell did you want, where is he going to go if he starts off in a tux. 10 million people took a look,I hope you win the whole kit and caboodle, You deserve it

Mietek120

This pair is fantastic, especially in semifinals they were amazing. But what I think about Jonathan is that a talent like him is born only 1 time in 100 years. He can be greatest singers of this age.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4