Gallagher

Suffers Another Heart Attack

3/25/2012 5:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0314_gallagher_ex
Legendary comedian Gallagher suffered another heart attack, albeit a mild one ... just four days after he was discharged from a hospital in Texas, TMZ has learned.

According to our sources, Gallagher ran out of his heart medication and began to feel like he was having another heart attack ... so he rushed to an Arizona hospital.

A rep for the comedian tells TMZ, "Gallagher suffered a mild heart attack today at a hospital in Sedona due to complications from his previous heart attack. He is awake and resting comfortably now."

Gallagher was hospitalized on March 14 after suffering a heart attack. He was placed in a medically induced coma for a few days until he healed.

TMZISAPIECEOFSHIT

Out with the old and in with the new I say.

alex

Sending love... Get well

myopinion

Take care of yourself, do NOT run out of your medication when you get down to the last few call in for a refill.

Steve

WTF! Ran out of his meds, com'on people who is helping him. I think he needs to slow down

Kelly

Couldn't happen to more hateful bastard.

Porcelain Cougar

80 percent of doctor visits today are due to lifestyle choices, aka,
80% of the stuff people put into their mouths on a daily basis, is CRAP, and causes all of these ills known as heart disease, obesity, type 2 diabetes, cancer, strokes.
And all 100% preventable!
Dr.Adkins died of a massive heart attack with his "diet" plan!
Dr.Mcdougall will tell you the truth, THIS IS NOT AN AD! Please WAKE the hell up, people!!

tellmeaboutit

Best wishes to him, but it's not too smart to run out of the medication you need, especially right out of the hospital. Where's someone to help him??

j

Gallagner...seriously...today...right this minute...if you do not know Jesus as your personal savior...you really should talk to someone who is Born Again at the very least...learn what the True Gospel is. Talk to a true Bible believing , spirit-filled believer. Tomorrow could be too late. Heaven and Hell are real. No seconds chances after death...life is the time to choose Jesus or reject Him. You don't want to be told...

"Depart, I never knew you".

The most beautiful gift you can ever have freely given to you...Salvation in The Lord Jesus Christ. All you have to do is accept it.

I pray you are well.

Call the prayer line at AWMI.
Try listening to and watching AWMI.net
Andrew Wommack Ministries

They will talk TRUTH to you.

Your friend.

Salvation Prayer - The Cornerstone is Christ?
What is the so-called Salvation Prayer? What do I do to get "saved?" At one point or another we all ask ourselves this question.

"That if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved." (Romans 10:9)

"Jesus answered and said to him, 'Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.'" (John 3:3)

Salvation Prayer - Back to Basics
The Salvation Prayer is merely a road to rebirth in Jesus Christ. To be born again you must confess Jesus as Lord and believe that He is. When you ask Him into your heart, you are allowing Him to be the Lord of your life. Unfortunately, the Church today has complicated the Salvation message with various layers of extra "stuff."

So, let's get back to the basics!

A. Salvation is the "permission slip" to enter heaven when you leave this world.

B. Salvation takes place when a person listens to the salvation message, believes it, and makes a decision to receive Jesus into his or her heart.

Salvation Prayer - The Simple Steps:
1. Acknowledge in your heart that Jesus is Lord.

2. Confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord.

3. Believe that Jesus died for your sins and was raised three days later.

4. Repent of your sins and get baptized in the name of Jesus.

Salvation Prayer - Merely a Tool to Communicate Our Faith
The Salvation Prayer is not a ritual based on specific words. This is not the power of a prayer, but the power of truly committing our lives to Christ as Savior and Lord. The following is merely a guideline for our sincere step of faith:

"God, I recognize that I have not lived my life for You up until now. I have been living for myself and that is wrong. I need You in my life; I want You in my life. I acknowledge the completed work of Your Son Jesus Christ in giving His life for me on the cross at Calvary, and I long to receive the forgiveness you have made freely available to me through this sacrifice. Come into my life now, Lord. Take up residence in my heart and be my king, my Lord, and my Savior. From this day forward, I will no longer be controlled by sin, or the desire to please myself, but I will follow You all the days of my life. Those days are in Your hands. I ask this in Jesus' precious and holy name. Amen."
If you decided to repent of your sins and receive Christ today, welcome to God's family. Now, as a way to grow closer to Him, the Bible tells us to follow up on our commitment.
Get baptized as commanded by Christ.
Tell someone else about your new faith in Christ.
Spend time with God each day. It does not have to be a long period of time. Just develop the daily habit of praying to Him and reading His Word. Ask God to increase your faith and your understanding of the Bible.
Seek fellowship with other followers of Jesus. Develop a group of believing friends to answer your questions and support you.
Find a local church where you can worship God.

Did you become a follower of Jesus today?

Kari

After his first heart attack, I find it unreal that he allowed himself to run out of meds.

Regina

I loved all his comedy videos way back when. I wish I could have seen him live when he smashed the watermelons. I'm sorry to hear that he is having so much trouble with his heart. Take care of yourself. They say laughter is the best medicine but the heart is not something that you fool around with. Take your meds dude. That next heart attack could be the killer.

patty

dude - listen to the dr.'s and take your meds, please!

Kelly

He's s***. I hope he doesn't make it.

INeedFacebookFriends.com

is watermelon good for the heart?

Toilethead

Too bad I don't have him on my dead pool list.

moe

Poor guy! He used to be great back in the day! :)

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments