« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kobe Bryant

Drops $329,000 on a New Ferrarri

3/25/2012 3:56 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0325_kobe_getty_ex
Looks like Kobe Bryant still has plenty of spending cash, because he just dropped a HUGE chunk of change on a sick new car. Must be nice.

According to our sources, Kobe's new ride is a Ferrari 458 Italia (see below). We're told the Black Mamba paid $329,000 yesterday for the car ... which he paid for in full with a check.

0325_Ferrari_sub

Kobe's salary for the season is roughly $25 million, so for him ... this is like buying a used Honda.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

lookItsMegRyan

My 620$ maaco paint job is feeling a little inferior right about now.

John

Love you Kobe and congats on your new ride! Summer's coming so getcha some matching red speedos for the beach!!

Wocka

Hey, Bridge Gap direct that energy in another direction. Idiot.

Kobe can't even fit comfortably in that car. He's too tall.

Tony the Giant

If I had it like that. I would get me a 66 Nomad, or a 66 Chevelle Malibu, and make that jont look extraordinarly good. Candy apple red, a souped up engine in it, and jacked up in the front. I would have the undisputed truth. Wouldn't no other car in the world be able to touch it. And have the inside looking like paradise. And get me a Black Batmaster, old fashioned style Bently, to be my show n tell in front of my mansion. You celebrities ain't got no style. It still looks like the adverage car that you see everyday on the streets. My style draws attenton. Yoo digg what I'm saying?

Tony the Giant

A Wocka Flocka, Kobe wouldn't be too tall if he sat on the floor. Yoo Digg? He's got enough money to turn his whole car into a parade. Where a whole audience of ppl. can fit up in that jont. You digg what I'm saying?

dd

Why not, it's not like he can't afford it.

Jodi

He's got the money so it's not big deal. He should buy himself a nice toy because Vanessa is getting ready to take as much as she can. Enjoy Kobe.

KicksandGiggles

Any more idiot GOP folks who still think the rich should not pay their fair share of taxes according to their income like the rest of us????

Dave

Who cares about the Ferrari? The truly noteworthy part of this story is that TMZ staffers can't spell, or use spellcheck, or both. There are only three R letters in Ferrari. Just look at how it's spelled on the photo.

fargone

But, but, but what about the Chevy VOLT that is a required purchase by all Hollywood actors?

Physical Graffiti

BFD. It's ugly.

walt

Who cares he has the money and should be able to buy what he wants he has earned it. This is yet another non story from the tmz gang

Kevin

Why is this news? The dog from The Artist getting a Ferarri. That's news.

Alta

Be careful, Kobe. The haters are out to get you. Make 'em eat exhaust fumes.

FCP

he also bought a new outfit to go with it http://www.funny-celebrity-pictures.com/2012/03/kobe-bryant-ferrari-458-italia-new-ride.html :)

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments