« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tim Tebow

Something Wicked

This Way Comes

3/25/2012 5:44 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0325_teebow_splash
Tim Tebow enjoyed his first evening on the town in New York City as a member of the NY Jets ... hitting up Philippe Chow for dinner and catching a performance of "Wicked" on Broadway last night.

According to the NY Daily News, Tebow went backstage after the show to congratulate the cast. He told them it was his first Broadway show.

Tebow was traded to the Jets this week after the Denver Broncos signed legendary quarterback Peyton Manning ... making Tebowmania expendable.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

TheMarshmallowMan

I wonder how many "wicked" male cast mates he slipped his number too. Seriously, I find it sad men have to hide the fact they are gay in the year 2012.

TJ

Have to love him. A great man ,who has morals and values! How refreshing in this country! A terrific role model! Best of luck to you,Tim!

I am Spartacus

i can't care less if he's gay or not, what does it matter to you people? It isn't like he's claiming to bang women left and right, he is still a virgin. So if he wants to be gay and doesn't want it to be public because of the additional attention it will receive, then who cares?

Could you imagine if Tim Tebow came out? ESPN would blow up. He's already covered way too much for being such a mediocre QB.

Logan R

Hey Tim, your sister called. She wants her jeans back!

Keith

Tim Tebow is the NFL's version of Anna Kournikova -- all hype, no results... and I don't see that ever changing.

EDITA ON STEROIDS

ORBS

Bo

Tebow looks so hot in those jeans. I love this guy and hope he will never change and wish him the best!! xoxox

TJ

Why are there so many gay slurs on here? There are either some very envious men out there, or they are very insecure in their own masculinity.Or are the commenters all gay themselves? Disrespectful~

westboro is awsome

Pathetic the way gays are slandering Tebow. Would be good to see Tebow sue TMZ IMO. Tebow is straight unless Tebow says otherwise. Would be great to see TMZ called out but Tebow would have to do it. If I was his lawyer you better believe I would call out TMZ which seems allows the most vicious statements on it's website. Who is going to be the first celebrity to take TMZ to task in court? I hope Tebow is.

Collectively known as defamation, libel and slander are civil wrongs that harm a reputation; decrease respect, regard, or confidence; or induce disparaging, hostile, or disagreeable opinions or feelings against an individual or entity. The injury to one's good name or reputation is affected through written or spoken words or visual images. The laws governing these torts are identical.

westboro is awsome

RJ

Nice looking guy.....just cuz his hot doesn't mean he's gay!

westboro is awsome

Tebow has already gotten me laid. I was with a female friend who despises watching football. Tim Tebow came on and she literally was breathless. She was so turned on by Tebow that she could not control herself. I happened to be the only man in the room. She was all over me thinking about Tebow no doubt. If that is what it takes for me to get laid hen so be it. Women want to have s*x after they see Tim Tebow. It's a basic instinct they have. Watch women who are of child bearing age watch Tebow. They want to get pregnant after watching. It's a primal urge at a fundamental biological level.

Derek

Education of A Young Man in the Big City(Apple). First Step: Broadway show. Then expensive restaurants & fast cars & seating in Celeb areas of night clubs. Finally: sharing hookers with Charlie Sheen.

stu

He & Tom Brady would amake a hott couple. Come on look @ Giselle=manly fitures.

stu

bet he makes a nice tight end!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments