Bobby Brown

ARRESTED FOR DUI

3/26/2012 2:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Bobby Brown Arrested for DUI

update_bar

2:52 PM PST --
Law enforcement sources tell us ... cops believe Brown was DRUNK at the time of his arrest.

Brown was booked for driving under the influence and for driving with the blood alcohol content of .08 or higher.

0314_divider_graphic

Bobby Brown
has just been arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence in Los Angeles ... TMZ has learned.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ, Bobby was pulled over in Reseda, CA at 12:20 PM PST for allegedly driving while talking on a cell phone.

We're told 43-year-old Bobby is currently in custody in Van Nuys jail. It's unclear what substance cops believe Brown had been using before he got behind the wheel.

Whitney Houston's ex-husband already has a DUI conviction on his record stemming from an arrest in Georgia in 1996. He eventually pled guilty to DUI and served 8 days in jail.

Brown has been back in the news ever since Whitney died in a Beverly Hills hotel room on February 11. Bobby was turned away from the death scene and left the funeral service early after a disagreement with Houston's family.

2:38 PM PST --
Sources tell us ... Bobby has already bailed out of jail.

1:54 PM PST --
Sources close to the singer tell us ... Bobby's "people" are en route to the jail to bail him out.

0326_bobby_brown_mug_ahots_footer

TheVolleyballGod

A low life drug addicted junkie yard dog, could never have gotten in Whitneys pants unless he fed her dope to stay in her life

Jdawg

Karma wins again !

Rae

So, you still have to love Bobby Brown...I do.

peach

Talk about being in the right place at the right time, I walked right past this idiot just minutes after he was released from jail. I have to say that he sure did not look very happy. Let me guess, everyone will say he's grieving, but what about all the other arrests?

The Neko Nation

Typical behavior for this ghetto animal.

RealityBites

I feel bad for him, everyone is blaming him for Whitney's death, treating him like a leper, turning his daughter against him, give him a break, the man has feelings.

QE2

He sets such a fine example for his children Multiple DUIs.

God-Of-Lyf

He didn't do it. White cops keeping a brotha down!

Rico Suave

My butt itches. Oh yeah, hate to hear another successful guy is throwing his life away. That too.

David

I am a 53 year old white man and I must say bobby brown is so sexy !!! I would leave my wife and 2 kids to be his man anytime ... Mucha Mucha kiss kiss ...

thekingandi

Wanna bet Jesus loves him?

Christy

Well so much for the sobriety he has been claiming. This actually makes me sad.

myopinion

I feel for him he is devastated and grieving....Bobby get some help for yourself. May God Bless you Bobby.

RIP Whitney

MISS & MR FIDELity

Officers believe he was drunk, they are correct, this is nothing new, Bobby has struggled demons years, his poor wife.

om

He made bail in time for Happy Hour.