Khloe Kardashian

PETA is Dead to Me

3/26/2012 2:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Khloe Kardashian is cutting off all ties with PETA
Khloe Kardashian is cutting off all ties with PETA ... claiming she will NOT support an organization that condones the "bullying" art of flour bombing.

Khloe -- who has appeared on several billboards for the People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals -- says she was disgusted when she found out the organization has ties to the woman who attacked her sister Kim.

Now, she's released a statement saying, "Not only has PETA lied to the public, but they have proved that they support this kind of behavior. I’ve been a vocal supporter of PETA for a long time but I have also been very vocal about anti-bullying, so this was a huge disappointment for me."

TMZ broke the story ... the woman who floured Kim at a red carpet event last week is Christina Cho ... a major PETA activist with a history of anti-fur protesting.

Here's Khloe's entire statement:

"Hi dolls. I’m sure you all heard what happened to Kim last week (thank you SO much for the love and support you all showed her), and I just received word that the woman responsible has very close ties to PETA, despite PETA publicly stating otherwise.

As you all know, I don’t condone violence and bullying and what happened last Thursday was just that. I am absolutely disgusted by their behavior. Everyone is entitled to their own beliefs and opinions — I personally don’t wear fur but that doesn’t mean I am going to force my views on anyone else, ESPECIALLY by violating them.

I am a very proud sister right now, because Kim handled last week’s incident like a champ. She got cleaned up and was back out there in a matter of minutes. Go Kimmie!

We all need to practice what we preach. I will still continue to NOT wear fur, but I will no longer support PETA. Bullying and harassment is NEVER a solution, and I won’t be a part of any organization that thinks otherwise."

feelicks

imagine if that girl had a gun... im mean no security to stop her.. must of been a pr stunt, like always...or is it that easy to get to her...

Joan K

Oh yes the Kartrashain family all support and love each other and the next minute they are calling each other whores and they hate . That family is sick and the pimp Mother is on the top of the heap.

Jeff Portlance

Well, The Kardashian name just ruined Lamar Odoms career...

PaulWS

PETA and the Kardashians, two groups of complete s***bags that the world would be better without.

ohreally

I'd hit it though.

dsa

I guess Kim is the only krapdashian whore with a huge, fat ass!!

James Hunter

uuuuu

James Hunter

Khloe K, is right!. How dare you say "big foot" or call her Sasquatch'' Do you know her personally "NO" , SHE is talking about bullying and you are calling her names and bullying HER, is she bullying you AND CALLING YOU NAMES "NO", SO WHO IS THIS THE BETTER person She IS!!! YOU ARE MAKING YOURSELF LOOK DUMB, AS recent victim of bullying/sexual assualt Khloe's statement to Kimmie made me feel better, Khloe is beautiful and a good person, your the ones who are making a$$'$ of yourselfs name calling people, and bullying her

Cheri

Khloe is that you again trying to defend yourself? Do you have a skinning factory in your back yard, if so who is working it, mmmmmmm china people for 1.65 cent an hour O KNOW it's .65 cent an hour. Please look into the animals eyes while skinning them. there crying bitch

James Hunter

janet

peta is such a hypocrite. they were fine when khloe was doing ads for them and i'm sure donating financially towards their cause. the minute that she decided that peta were a bunch of liars she decided to sever all ties with these liars the wrath came down on her. wow! it just proves the point that if your not with these bullies they will make sure that they and their ignorant supporters will bully you. this is really about the money for peta. they just lost a wealthy supporter and they have to discredit her. have they ever been audited?

Cheri

You really are one ugly skank, You know they say it's really bad to spray tan up the butt, how far up in that picture did they go.

James Hunter

Khloe is the one, who is against bullying, and your the bully, she did nothing wrong, but stand up to bully's like you, Yes im a skinny, im a Nurse eh! lol, who works in canada, what have u done to stop bullying like khloe has, ZERO besides bullying yourself. Shut up ,

James Hunter

starbuck12

You can dislike my comment all you want but I highly doubt any of you are as gorgeous or successful as Khloe, the K family amuses me ;-)