Khloe Kardashian

PETA is Dead to Me

3/26/2012 2:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Khloe Kardashian is cutting off all ties with PETA
Khloe Kardashian is cutting off all ties with PETA ... claiming she will NOT support an organization that condones the "bullying" art of flour bombing.

Khloe -- who has appeared on several billboards for the People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals -- says she was disgusted when she found out the organization has ties to the woman who attacked her sister Kim.

Now, she's released a statement saying, "Not only has PETA lied to the public, but they have proved that they support this kind of behavior. I’ve been a vocal supporter of PETA for a long time but I have also been very vocal about anti-bullying, so this was a huge disappointment for me."

TMZ broke the story ... the woman who floured Kim at a red carpet event last week is Christina Cho ... a major PETA activist with a history of anti-fur protesting.

Here's Khloe's entire statement:

"Hi dolls. I’m sure you all heard what happened to Kim last week (thank you SO much for the love and support you all showed her), and I just received word that the woman responsible has very close ties to PETA, despite PETA publicly stating otherwise.

As you all know, I don’t condone violence and bullying and what happened last Thursday was just that. I am absolutely disgusted by their behavior. Everyone is entitled to their own beliefs and opinions — I personally don’t wear fur but that doesn’t mean I am going to force my views on anyone else, ESPECIALLY by violating them.

I am a very proud sister right now, because Kim handled last week’s incident like a champ. She got cleaned up and was back out there in a matter of minutes. Go Kimmie!

We all need to practice what we preach. I will still continue to NOT wear fur, but I will no longer support PETA. Bullying and harassment is NEVER a solution, and I won’t be a part of any organization that thinks otherwise."

Who Knew

This is a perfect example of how vial these fraudulent gypsies are. People who are actually bullied contemplate anything up to suicide to make it stop, it's a serious problem. Now these low lifes try to use it to gain sympathy for the tramp Kim so they can continue selling their crap. This Trash family is simply shameless in their pursuit of $$.

TofallT

STFU Khloe.....nobodys afraid of your big mouth other than those on your payroll.

Jim

You know she is just a big bitch. She looks like she is storing food for the winter in that big ole butt.

TBoo

Ummm the Kardashians suck...NOBODY CARES! Good job Christina!

baby

There are alot of mexicans on this site

trish

What's wrong with PETA (People Eating Tasty Animals) Khloe...? Ha Once again TMZ we don't need updates from the Armenian whore house!! :)

trish

What's so wrong with PETA (People Eating Tasty Animals) Khloe...? Ha Once again TMZ we don't care what happens at the Armenian whore house!!!

nikki6

This family is seriously milking this incident for as much as they can. Geez Louise, just go away already, enough!!!

SarahMarie

Usually I'm impressed with Khloe and how she handles issues like this. The problem I have is that PETA is well known for these so called "bullying techniques" and have always been known for throwing things onto people wearing fur. Although I also don't agree with that behaviour, it is interesting that Khloe all of a sudden has a problem with it now that those attacks have happened to her sister.

Jenna

This isn't about who the Kardashians are. This is about violation of rights and harassment. If this had been done to anyone but Kim people wouldn't be so cool with it. It doesn't matter if wearing fur is wrong it is still her right. If you want to change something go after the law not an individual exercising their rights.

WillOTheWisp

She looks so much like O.J. Simpson's sister, Carmelita Durio. Seriously....Google her 'image'. Yup, she's O.J.'s.

tina

good for u khole. **** them haters. kim u my girl and to everyone hating on for suck a ****!

brent

that is hilarious. doesn't she know where exotic furs come from? it is so sad that people with that much money don't have any time for an education.

Paulina

It was just flour honestly she deserved it so calm yourself down miss piggy.

Shannon

Members of PETA are known to throw things at people who wear fur, I guess it is okay just as long as they don't throw things at your family.

Previous 15 Comments | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments