Khloe Kardashian

PETA is Dead to Me

3/26/2012 2:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Khloe Kardashian is cutting off all ties with PETA
Khloe Kardashian is cutting off all ties with PETA ... claiming she will NOT support an organization that condones the "bullying" art of flour bombing.

Khloe -- who has appeared on several billboards for the People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals -- says she was disgusted when she found out the organization has ties to the woman who attacked her sister Kim.

Now, she's released a statement saying, "Not only has PETA lied to the public, but they have proved that they support this kind of behavior. I’ve been a vocal supporter of PETA for a long time but I have also been very vocal about anti-bullying, so this was a huge disappointment for me."

TMZ broke the story ... the woman who floured Kim at a red carpet event last week is Christina Cho ... a major PETA activist with a history of anti-fur protesting.

Here's Khloe's entire statement:

"Hi dolls. I’m sure you all heard what happened to Kim last week (thank you SO much for the love and support you all showed her), and I just received word that the woman responsible has very close ties to PETA, despite PETA publicly stating otherwise.

As you all know, I don’t condone violence and bullying and what happened last Thursday was just that. I am absolutely disgusted by their behavior. Everyone is entitled to their own beliefs and opinions — I personally don’t wear fur but that doesn’t mean I am going to force my views on anyone else, ESPECIALLY by violating them.

I am a very proud sister right now, because Kim handled last week’s incident like a champ. She got cleaned up and was back out there in a matter of minutes. Go Kimmie!

We all need to practice what we preach. I will still continue to NOT wear fur, but I will no longer support PETA. Bullying and harassment is NEVER a solution, and I won’t be a part of any organization that thinks otherwise."

ryan

WHO cares about this crappy family?

RaineeDrops

Khloe, you bullied Kris Humphries.

You and your family refuse to take your own inventory, but you all love to point a finger and run to the media crying victim or bullying others in the media and with lawyers.

YOU Khloe are the bully. Your entire family bullies Scott, Bruce, Kris Humphries and you and your pouty manipulative behavior toward Lamar, is telling.

Toilethead

Does anyone really care what that cow says?

Carl

I support her doing anything that insures she will never pose naked again.

Bwoy dem

What about the Children!!!? Get off my planet!

RaineeDrops

Khloe, what about the way you hit people on your show, what about the way Kim close fisted Humphries on TV? What about the toxic tongue lashings you and your sisters release on the men in your lives and on each other?

WHO is the bully?

Lia

Interesting that this "bullying" only mattered to her when it was her sister - nevermind all the other similar incidents over the years. Typical Kardashian - only take a stand when one of the sisters is affected.

Kari

PETA has become too extreme to be effective anymore.

Carlos

WHO CARES WHAT KHLOE THINKS, PETA is an amazing organization and what this woman did wasn't threatening or hurtful in any way. Her sister Kim on the other hand, should learn a thing or two about how much animals are tortured for their fur. Kim is a skank whore.

RaineeDrops

The Kardashian's use the media and their lawyers to bully and intimidate people.

I wish Bruce, Scott and Lamar would ditch the Kardashian women and tell them to take a flying leap.

Hotwheelz

First of all she ought to keep her clothes on, and I guess she was ok with these type of tactics when used on people other than her plastic sissy...............

palermo

I always liked Khloe more than the rest of them, although that's not saying much. Now she is proving herself to be as big an ass as they all are. How long until Lamar is sick of her.

John

Cultural low. This too shall pass.

Mike

Oh no she didn't!! KHOLE I'd watch my back PETA can be very very dangerous to your looks. I'd sure be looking behind my back or next they may not be so nice and if you any pets don't come crying if the pets come up missing.

Carlos