Khloe Kardashian

PETA is Dead to Me

3/26/2012 2:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Khloe Kardashian is cutting off all ties with PETA
Khloe Kardashian is cutting off all ties with PETA ... claiming she will NOT support an organization that condones the "bullying" art of flour bombing.

Khloe -- who has appeared on several billboards for the People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals -- says she was disgusted when she found out the organization has ties to the woman who attacked her sister Kim.

Now, she's released a statement saying, "Not only has PETA lied to the public, but they have proved that they support this kind of behavior. I’ve been a vocal supporter of PETA for a long time but I have also been very vocal about anti-bullying, so this was a huge disappointment for me."

TMZ broke the story ... the woman who floured Kim at a red carpet event last week is Christina Cho ... a major PETA activist with a history of anti-fur protesting.

Here's Khloe's entire statement:

"Hi dolls. I’m sure you all heard what happened to Kim last week (thank you SO much for the love and support you all showed her), and I just received word that the woman responsible has very close ties to PETA, despite PETA publicly stating otherwise.

As you all know, I don’t condone violence and bullying and what happened last Thursday was just that. I am absolutely disgusted by their behavior. Everyone is entitled to their own beliefs and opinions — I personally don’t wear fur but that doesn’t mean I am going to force my views on anyone else, ESPECIALLY by violating them.

I am a very proud sister right now, because Kim handled last week’s incident like a champ. She got cleaned up and was back out there in a matter of minutes. Go Kimmie!

We all need to practice what we preach. I will still continue to NOT wear fur, but I will no longer support PETA. Bullying and harassment is NEVER a solution, and I won’t be a part of any organization that thinks otherwise."

Mazor

Wow. Talk about save the whales!

jeannie

TMZ is slow today. Another website is reporting Kim has hired extra security because she's so scared of another attack..Come on TMZ, there's ur story for tomorrow..Wednesday, you can do a report on Kourtney's pregnancy weight. I'll get back with you about Thursday.OH, kendall ? had a hangnail but a file fixed it good as new.

lisa

Yuck. Her body is gross.

TJ

Someone has been sleeping their way to the top- only explanation for the bizarre wealth, fame and success garnered
by these hacks.Or could it be blackmail? Old Hollywood lawyer had lots of dirt on executives,producers etc?

TeeCee

First. The reason that the Kardashians have big butts is because they are bottom heavy. Big Ass, not bust. That is the natural state. Surgery does wonders for busts.
As for Peta, I don't like the way they handle things but I get the point as most of us do. If Khloe is put off by what happened to Kim, I have some questions. How committed is she to animal welfare and has it been established that it was PETA or just someone ticked off?

Areader

Good for Khole'....Did anyone really PETA when they said they weren't behind the flour bombing. PETA and whack jobs such as Christina Cho should be put in their place!

Kim should file a suit against PETA too!

tgrfan42069

not a fan of peta...but it seems that khloe got all she could out of peta so she is done.same with kim and chris kim got all she could then dumped him.that is how this family rolls

Bretaño

This is a true act of violence that the Kardashians should undoubtedly be aware of. As far as I can figure, hurling flour from afar doesn't amount to much more than 10 extra bucks on a dry cleaning bill. http://www.umd.umich.edu/dept/armenian/facts/genocide.html

Shannon

man this whole family is nothing but drama queen! Who cares about this **** up family i wish they all go away and stay gone!

SportsGrl

I have a difficult choice here ...PETA or the K gang of relentless attention seeking Ho's ... That wont be hard LOL ... She'll be on twitter within 5 minutes selling something to her gang of stupid Dolls ...

Happy

Maybe you should give all the money you got for posing to the bullying campain. She is only doing this cause it happened to her sister. Hey Khloe, you still look like a man. lol

SportsGrl

I surprised Harvey isn't on the phone with one of them now ...TMZ is starting to look like one or them ...

RaineeDrops

She should be disgusted by her own behavior. How she bullied Kris Humphries, her filthy mouth, humiliating and hurting her husband's career with her silly sex swing and ditzy games.

check your own behavior

Jody

Dear God, that picture is airbrushed from head to butt. We did not need to see that ugly illegitimate thing's huge butt.

SportsGrl

Id rather you not go naked...