Khloe Kardashian

PETA is Dead to Me

3/26/2012 2:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Khloe Kardashian is cutting off all ties with PETA
Khloe Kardashian is cutting off all ties with PETA ... claiming she will NOT support an organization that condones the "bullying" art of flour bombing.

Khloe -- who has appeared on several billboards for the People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals -- says she was disgusted when she found out the organization has ties to the woman who attacked her sister Kim.

Now, she's released a statement saying, "Not only has PETA lied to the public, but they have proved that they support this kind of behavior. I’ve been a vocal supporter of PETA for a long time but I have also been very vocal about anti-bullying, so this was a huge disappointment for me."

TMZ broke the story ... the woman who floured Kim at a red carpet event last week is Christina Cho ... a major PETA activist with a history of anti-fur protesting.

Here's Khloe's entire statement:

"Hi dolls. I’m sure you all heard what happened to Kim last week (thank you SO much for the love and support you all showed her), and I just received word that the woman responsible has very close ties to PETA, despite PETA publicly stating otherwise.

As you all know, I don’t condone violence and bullying and what happened last Thursday was just that. I am absolutely disgusted by their behavior. Everyone is entitled to their own beliefs and opinions — I personally don’t wear fur but that doesn’t mean I am going to force my views on anyone else, ESPECIALLY by violating them.

I am a very proud sister right now, because Kim handled last week’s incident like a champ. She got cleaned up and was back out there in a matter of minutes. Go Kimmie!

We all need to practice what we preach. I will still continue to NOT wear fur, but I will no longer support PETA. Bullying and harassment is NEVER a solution, and I won’t be a part of any organization that thinks otherwise."

Zach Swan

Where was her judgment when she posed for the campaign? PETA is a terrorist organization run by a nutcase who wants to turn her corpse into a handbag. She was an idiot for supporting them in the first place. She is a little less of an idiot now.

Liz

This just goes to show you Khloe did PETA just for a paycheck. She had to of known what tactics PETA uses (everyone knows), and I guess it was ok until it was turned on her family. It did not seen like Khloe was to serious about PETA to begin with if she did not talk to her own family about something she stood for. She was never serious about PETA, and they are better off without her anyway.

yvette

No sympathy for Cruella De Vil. If you wear fur you're asking for the negative attention. It's just flour for goodness sake, you can shake that off.

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

By this time, I'm wishing she had hit that Hooker with a 20 pound bag of flour, that, at least would warrant the press.

Jodi

Khloe need to STFU. PETA has been bullying for years by throwing paint on a few celebs wearing fur and other scare tatics. Why did she pose her big ass for PETA in the first place...they have always been bullies when it comes to people wearing fur. Did she not know this?

The ONLY REASON Khole is taking this stance is because her half-sister got flour dumped on her by a PETA person.

No one cares if she quit PETA. Khloe and her entire family need to buy an island in some third world country and live there. Tired of hearing about them.

TJ

Khloe, you are not fat or ugly. Some people just say that for effect.

Tweaker

She looks like COW.

Kabala

That a lot of Photoshopping!!!

Missie

Hey Khloe, guess what, you and the entire Kartrashian clan are dead to me. :)

beatrix

Hey BIGFOOT shut the fu*k up !!!! Your whore sister deserved it, instead of bit*hing about a little flour be thankful it wasn't **** or acid. You stupid fat cow get back to the gym and try to salvage that wreck of a body your bastard father gave you or go s*ck Lamar's di*k surely you have to have something better to do instead of taking up for that sl*t sister of yours. You fu*king whores disgust me I hope Lamar leaves your ugly ass. Kyle and Kendall are WHORES too , pimp mama Kris will be planning and plotting potential black guys for them to suck and **** in the new sex tape. Those disgusting ****ERS must BURN

Sultry

I like Khloe. My like for her is based on the 5 or 6 shows that I have seen with her and Lamar. I think she is just sticking up for her sister which in itself is great but, like the lady said, PETA was PETA when she signed on. That being said pull this leg and it will play Jingle Bells.

shewentwhoa

Doesn't she bully too? Smells like a hypocrite to meeeeeee.

Marguerite

does anyone care what that manly tranny lookin' beotch says? the only reason she is even on tv is because of her whore sister with the big ass and sex tape. all of these kardashians need to go away already. i am sure Peta could care less

Hot Farts

Really - Klo is thinking that hitching her wagon to Kim in this situation is a good idea. Kim has flaunted her fur for too long and no one hurt her or her little red carpet crap they only delivered her karma. I submit that maybe Klo was not at PETA in her heart but prob for the publicity DUH - grow a conscienceness and help people to find you humane

d453

So she had no problem with PETA's "bullying" before it was on her own sister? So she's either a hypocrite or was too dumb to know about the actions of an organization she supported.